What pee video should I post next?

You know, I don't want to do the same old thing too many times, so what would be hot pee video idea? I could do it in different places, or onto different things, stuff like that.

Myself - and a lot of members here - are interested in naughty peeing, but I think I'd find peeing in most unusual places pretty hot. Like you said, perhaps try out peeing in some different places... I look forward to the results. :D

• Like 1
You know, I don't want to do the same old thing too many times, so what would be hot pee video idea? I could do it in different places, or onto different things, stuff like that.

It would be interesting and arousing if you peed on a diaper.

Hi

I am sorry but my english is not perfect, so try to not bullying me for this. I dont know what and where to use all these english prepositions. It was many years I red english in school so unfortunatelly I have forgotten many of them, but it would still be very arousing to watch when you drowns out one or more diapers. I have incontinence from a congenial neurologic disability and use diapers myself that´s why I like to watch when a diaper is getting soaked.

If you don´t like to drown diapers as I do, you can always use your imagination and pee in a letter box. I have a dysfunctional stressincontinence from a congenial neurologic disability that comes very rapidly and surprisingly and I use to pee in the sink when I have no time to go to the toilet or to put on a diaper.

You can water your plants by peeing on them.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

i love to go to the store find a nice spot and soak my pants tell there is a puddle on the floor and walk around only been busted 4 or 5 times .some point and smile and some just shake there head like im on drugs or somthing i want a woman to match me puddles