(Video) Pee and cum on public toilet paper ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/pcumย 

Hope you enjoy!ย ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ˜‹

Video gets a bit shaky. Another dispenser was open so I just had to let loose. I should have soaked both rolls. Hmm. Next time haha. Tried to go in the soap dispenser but it was sadly locked. Should I find some way to force it open? Let me know, kind pee vandals!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

That started my day off right! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The shaking seemed 'in context'. I like the idea of washing my hands with pee-diluted soap but will admit I'm probably in the minority on that... hate to be the voice of reason but please don't get arrested forcing or damaging the dispenser

- we need you free to continue your campaign of cum and pee artistryย ๐Ÿ’›

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

@88mphArtist Good to hear - you are one of my favourite artists ๐Ÿ˜‰

For some reason I don't mind the idea of peeing in an unlocked soap dispenser because it's too good an opportunity to pass up but draw the line at forcing it open, I don't know why. On further reflection (after more viewings) it occurred to me that if it was a unisex toilet and the timing was just right, you might be about to father some scamps ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But probably with girls dozy enough not to notice the toilet paper was soaked in piss and jizz, or the pervy ones who were turned on by it...

In a year or so be on the lookout for hordes of babies that look like you!!! hahahaha

ย 

• Haha 2