A Ghost Story - Pt.5

On 2/9/2020 at 8:13 PM, Gotah said:

A BIG thank you to everyone who took the time to read all five parts!

And an EVEN BIGGER thank you to all who actually enjoyed this giant mess of a story.

Next time I'll come up with something simpler 😄

An even bigger thank you @Gotah for taking the considerable time to write all five parts.   It is not a mess of a story (well it was a mess on the floor for a while) it is well constructed with each bit naturally leading on to the next part.

I for one would be very happy if the story continued - now that both Laureen and Sofie are both aware that they both know Dana and they have shared that intimate moment, there would be opportunities to share a pee together whilst out and about, you could extend the coverage to having Dana introduce Sofie to someone else who enjoyed pee, you could illustrate some of the ways in which Dana played with other people - some who may have been receptive, some who may not.

I am sure that many people would appreciate further installments if you feel like writing them.

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

An even bigger thank you @Gotah for taking the considerable time to write all five parts.   It is not a mess of a story (well it was a mess on the floor for a while) it is well constructed with each bit naturally leading on to the next part.

Thanks! I am happy you liked it.

20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

you could extend the coverage to having Dana introduce Sofie to someone else who enjoyed pee, you could illustrate some of the ways in which Dana played with other people - some who may have been receptive, some who may not.

I was already thinking about this while I was writing the stories and I do have some ideas for potiential "spin-offs". However, I'm not 100% sure yet if I want to continue since I fear that the stories could essentially all be the same and thus repeat themselves everytime. It would be fun to insert some twists or create unusual/unpredictable storylines to make all a bit more interesting since I'd like to try and come up with somethimg different and a hopefully creative from the other stories here in the forum ... if possible.

Anyway, we'll see. I was already working on something new in my head but now that I see all of the positive reactions I got from these stories I might try and continue the saga.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Gotah said:

I fear that the stories could essentially all be the same and thus repeat themselves everytime

I get what you are saying - there is a danger that it gets repetitive, but by involving other characters in different situations and developing the connection between the characters that Dana has affected, you could get some interesting twists.   Anyway, entirely up to you as it is your story, but I'm sure you'll get a good following with it, whichever way you go.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
51 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I get what you are saying - there is a danger that it gets repetitive, but by involving other characters in different situations and developing the connection between the characters that Dana has affected, you could get some interesting twists.   Anyway, entirely up to you as it is your story, but I'm sure you'll get a good following with it, whichever way you go.

Maybe I'll give it a go in the next weeks or months .. we'll see 😉

• Like 1