Jeopardy - What would you do...?

On 2/11/2020 at 3:53 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Definitely C. And then afterwards flee the country, change my name, and move to Bosnia and farm chickens for the rest of my days. 

And by C I mean whip myself out and piss in the corner. I am not spending my afternoon in wet pants.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This has actually happened to me a few times. I'm always going with option B. I'd be pissing nonchalantly after the first 10 minutes. If anyone says anything my response is usually, "What?, I had to piss".

Anytime I need to piss in a confind space like that I just go. Not saying a word and with no warning, I just whip it out and piss.

Funny thing is, one time I was stuck with 4 people (plus myself) and 2 others joined in with me.

Edited by Phyche
  • Hot 2
On 9/12/2023 at 5:27 AM, Phyche said:

This has actually happened to me a few times. I'm always going with option B. I'd be pissing nonchalantly after the first 10 minutes. If anyone says anything my response is usually, "What?, I had to piss".

Anytime I need to piss in a confind space like that I just go. Not saying a word and with no warning, I just whip it out and piss.

Funny thing is, one time I was stuck with 4 people (plus myself) and 2 others joined in with me.

When the other 2 joined in.   Were they both guys also?     How long till the lift was fixed and everyone was able to get off?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, cowboy73 said:

When the other 2 joined in.   Were they both guys also?     How long till the lift was fixed and everyone was able to get off?

One was a guy, one was a girl. I was actually surprised because the girl joined me first, then the guy 2nd. She was wearing a skirt that she pulled up, pulled her panties to the side, spread her lips and pissed standing. We were only stuck for about an hour before it got moving again. I pissed right away, the girl a few minutes after me, then guy saw it as there not being any reason not to.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1