Movies

Do you know whats awesome? peeing in a movie theater. Not in the restroom, in the seat while watching a movie. I was in a movie theater one time, I think it was when I was 16 or 17, and I had on a blue jean skirt and some thin panties, and it is inevitable that during a movie, I needed to pee. I felt mischevious at the time and decided to pee in the seat. It was hard to do because the movie was relatively crowded and you have to wait until the dark scenes to pull your skirt up behind your butt so you dont get it wet so nobody sees you, but I did it. I remember letting it out as slow as I could, little by little in the seat. It was like I was sitting on a warm puddle that would grow and the soak in. I enjoy wetting in my panties, but it is sort of risky in public. So I pissed in the seat and it felt great. The fact that I actually did it felt better than the coldness later. Its great because your wetting your panties, and your ass is getting wet from your piss, and the seat below you, and all the while people are sitting around you and nobody knows whats going on.

• Like 4

This is nice, I just have one small problem. Well all three of us do.

I don't know how long it is between sessions where you are, but here, it's like, everyone out, next show is about to start. When you leave, people are lined up to come into the next show, and there are 20 cinemas in this complex.

How would you feel sitting in someone else's mess? I mean we all like pee and pissing about, but the person who follows you may not. This is just a generalization, ok? No finger pointing, just the way we feel. We like wet arses as much as anyone here (who's into it anyway) but really? Some poor kid sitting in a seat that's wet?

Guys, sorry, just not our thing, not somewhere we want to go with our pee fun.

Comment and put us down if you must, we will not take offence.

Scot_Lover, M & M

It is really nice to pee in the cinema - I always do. The feeling of the warmth caressing you as it soaks in to the seat is really comforting. Drink plenty before you go and during the film and you don't have to worry about the seat getting cold - you can warm it up again and again. I usually wear black skirts or take a long coat so that I can just sit and pee without having to worry about moving my skirt out of the way. Not having to prepare is so much nicer. There is always the thought of what those sitting around you are missing out on while you relax.

Now I know why the seats are always wet at the theater :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't like the idea of peeing into the seat either. However, it would be so sexy to sneak a pee either crouched down on the floor or into your finished soda cup. I would both enjoy doing this and watching someone else do it.

• Like 1
I don't like the idea of peeing into the seat either. However, it would be so sexy to sneak a pee either crouched down on the floor or into your finished soda cup. I would both enjoy doing this and watching someone else do it.
Lilipee, I might have to take you to the movies. Of course, I'd buy us the biggest drinks just so we fully enjoy the most exciting scene in the film. You know, the one that takes place offscreen.
Why not? I'd really enjoy sitting next to a man and watching him do either of the two scenarios.

Just my own personal tastes, but I don't think I'd like walking out with a big wet patch on my pants. As Fuller pointed out, a skirt can be hiked up so it stays dry. Suppose I -could- wear a kilt :biggrin: but even so, a man's stream issues at a much higher angle than a woman's. I'd end up spraying the seat ahead of me.

The only way I can see this working is if you were to sit next to me in the theatre, reach under my kilt and cup your hand over Mr. Wiggly to direct the stream down to the seat. This could lead to all kinds of shenanigans! :wink: Hey - this is starting to sound like fun!

Do you know whats awesome? peeing in a movie theater. Not in the restroom, in the seat while watching a movie. I was in a movie theater one time, I think it was when I was 16 or 17, and I had on a blue jean skirt and some thin panties, and it is inevitable that during a movie, I needed to pee. I felt mischevious at the time and decided to pee in the seat. It was hard to do because the movie was relatively crowded and you have to wait until the dark scenes to pull your skirt up behind your butt so you dont get it wet so nobody sees you, but I did it. I remember letting it out as slow as I could, little by little in the seat. It was like I was sitting on a warm puddle that would grow and the soak in. I enjoy wetting in my panties, but it is sort of risky in public. So I pissed in the seat and it felt great. The fact that I actually did it felt better than the coldness later. Its great because your wetting your panties, and your ass is getting wet from your piss, and the seat below you, and all the while people are sitting around you and nobody knows whats going on.

Good girl ! go for it.....carpets and furniture everywhere in semy/public places are good too :-x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

a 2 inch diameter length of bicycle inner tube works well for clandestine pee adventures. You can even run it down the leg of your pants and up to a hole in a pocket. Justreach into pocket, insert the ol' trouser snake, free the bottom end from your sock, and let it go. Can do this even in full view at festival events and unless someone is staring at your shoe, they'll never know.