My History of Sightings and Experiences

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very lucky timing on your part - if you had been closer and they recognised you then they may well have waited until you had gone.  As it was, you got to see all the show, even if it was from a bit further away than you would have liked.  

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

Love this!   Did you ever tell D that she was on camera?

I absolutely would have loved to review that footage the next day.   If I ever had a job that had a camera that overlooked an alley, that might possible be used as an impromptu toilet I would definitely be reviewing the footage after every Friday and Saturday night.  

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Love this!   Did you ever tell D that she was on camera?

I absolutely would have loved to review that footage the next day.   If I ever had a job that had a camera that overlooked an alley, that might possible be used as an impromptu toilet I would definitely be reviewing the footage after every Friday and Saturday night.  

After she had put herself back together she looked up and saw the camera and I mentioned that I'm pretty sure it was recording. She responded "Well it's too late now!" but was a little flushed with embarrassment (or gin). I appreciated her flippant attitude towards peeing in front of strangers, even if there was a camera separating them physically and temporally! 

And I agree, with our proclivities it's essentially a perk of the workplace. My college town, like everywhere in the world these days, had surveillance cameras everywhere, and everywhere except the park and random streets were regularly surveilled places men and women would pee. In the parking garage, behind the dumpsters at the liquor store, in the alleys behind the buildings of main street, the drive through at the bank, the previously mentioned church, the parking lot of the clinic. This is the only part of college I really miss!

• Like 1