I've realized something

Peefreak99

Life is a long war. You are a tank and yes you will drive over mines and you will take blows. But the only difference between a real war is that for every blow your armor will get stronger. Of course it will hurt but if you decide to push trough you will if you surrender and cry... well then your armor will countinue to be hurt. And sure sometimes there is peace but nothing lasts forever. And the reason why loyality is so important is that your close friends and family are your fellow soldiers helping you push trough so please take care of them. But in the end it's your batle and you are the one that must fight it the others can help but it's up to YOU to keep going. I know this is random but i came to this conclusion after a breakup a few days ago. And for that i say " when someone does not want the love you can give then THEY loose that love, you are not the looser here" am i making any sense to you? I know it's hard to think like this when everything seems hopeless and dark... but if you at least try you will sooner or later get stronger. 

• Like 1

After a dark couple of weeks it makes perfect sense.  Yes those mines will leave scars - but you need to find the strength to carry on progressing forwards. Your pace may be slow at times, but it’s the direction that counts and not the pace. 

Sorry to hear about your situation- the PF family sends its love to you. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

After a dark couple of weeks it makes perfect sense.  Yes those mines will leave scars - but you need to find the strength to carry on progressing forwards. Your pace may be slow at times, but it’s the direction that counts and not the pace. 

Sorry to hear about your situation- the PF family sends its love to you. 

Dark weeks come and good weeks come i hope that you will face better times now and thank you

• Like 1

When you work out and your muscles get bigger, all that extra size is scar tissue - that's what makes you stronger.  I think emotional pain is one of the best workouts for the mind (as unpleasant as it is) because it forces you to come to terms with something, or be in pain until you can redefine it.

You're in (urine?) the right community to get support and help with avoiding some of those mines, and helping provide support to offset the pain.  No one is without that darkness and feeling of hopelessness - some deal with it, or hide it, better than others, but everyone has it - it's always there, and it does serve a purpose (though at any given time, it's difficult to know what that purpose is).

You're among friends here, and yes, we will help however we can.  And we'll never judge - after all, we don't want anyone judging us.

While I hate to quote that song with "gray skies are gonna clear up, put on a happy face" - I have to say, in my darkest times, I find that looking at myself in the mirror and putting on the silliest grin and funniest face (yes, it can take some effort) results in my finding some laughs, where I can't find them anywhere else - and for at least that moment, I feel a little better and a little better-equipped to handle things.

Hope this helps, hang in there... like day and night, light follow darkness and darkness follows light.  (hmm, didn't mean to make a rhyme of that).

XXOO

D

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2