Peeing on the bus......oops

Great account - glad you made it (just!) and glad it wasn't too painful or embarrassing an experience.   Good job the restrooms weren't locked for the night.

Would love to know more about the peeing in the grass after - just that tantalising half sentence for some reason feels like the hottest part of the story, for me at least.   Did you have a long way to walk and a case of sheer need, your bladder struggling after holding on the bus. Maybe were you feeling a bit naughty and making the most of the chance?  Obviously you chose a place where you didn't feel at risk of being spotted - I know you're not an exhibitionist. Were you close to home?

Thanks again for sharing...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’ve always fantasized about a lady desperate on q bus. In high school a girl I liked who lived two doors down from me would always be desperate on the short ride home. One day she had said she was about to get off, she had to pee so bad.

The days she wore dresses or skirts, I always pictured her moving her panties to the side and relieving herself right on the school bus floor. I pictured her relieving herself of that Kiwi Strawberry Snapple she’d be drinking in the lunch room. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
29 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great account - glad you made it (just!) and glad it wasn't too painful or embarrassing an experience.   Good job the restrooms weren't locked for the night.

Would love to know more about the peeing in the grass after - just that tantalising half sentence for some reason feels like the hottest part of the story, for me at least.   Did you have a long way to walk and a case of sheer need, your bladder struggling after holding on the bus. Maybe were you feeling a bit naughty and making the most of the chance?  Obviously you chose a place where you didn't feel at risk of being spotted - I know you're not an exhibitionist. Were you close to home?

Thanks again for sharing...

Thank you 🙂 

I had a long walk home and it was about halfway home when I started really needing to pee again xD There was a grassy area kind of below the level of the street with some taller vegetation and trees so I went there where no one could see me 🙂 

Thank you for reading!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I’ve always fantasized about a lady desperate on q bus. In high school a girl I liked who lived two doors down from me would always be desperate on the short ride home. One day she had said she was about to get off, she had to pee so bad.

The days she wore dresses or skirts, I always pictured her moving her panties to the side and relieving herself right on the school bus floor. I pictured her relieving herself of that Kiwi Strawberry Snapple she’d be drinking in the lunch room. 

In high school I was always desperate to pee tbh. Luckily I didn't have to take the bus very often but when I did, I would also have a bit of a walk from the bus stop home, so I did have to pee quite badly a lot of the times xD 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I know we're getting a bit of Riley's original post, but reading the tale and the school bus aspects has just reminded me....

When I was 18 or so and at college, one of my good mates was going out with a girl a year older than him.  For some reason - can't remember how it came up, and although subconsciously it was hot, I wasn't quite so aware of my fetish - but this girl told the tale how when she'd been at school her and her elder sister would come home each afternoon to let themselves into the empty house. Often though they'd pee in the grass of the back garden first.  I imagine they'd been holding for the afternoon, maybe not wanting to use dirty school facilities, who knows.  There wasn't any suggestion of anything other than the need to pee - whatever their motivation it was quite a heartwarming thought.

(Hope the memory doesn't breach rule #2 - @Admin please feel free to remove or let me know and I'll do so).

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 11/26/2019 at 4:20 PM, wettingman said:

Your story may have been a bit short , but it had all the essential information to get me excited. Thank you for that !

On 11/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, speedy3471 said:

I would find it a huge turn on riding the bus knowing that a women was on the verge or wetting herself

Thanks for sharing Riley 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:28 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I know we're getting a bit of Riley's original post, but reading the tale and the school bus aspects has just reminded me....

When I was 18 or so and at college, one of my good mates was going out with a girl a year older than him.  For some reason - can't remember how it came up, and although subconsciously it was hot, I wasn't quite so aware of my fetish - but this girl told the tale how when she'd been at school her and her elder sister would come home each afternoon to let themselves into the empty house. Often though they'd pee in the grass of the back garden first.  I imagine they'd been holding for the afternoon, maybe not wanting to use dirty school facilities, who knows.  There wasn't any suggestion of anything other than the need to pee - whatever their motivation it was quite a heartwarming thought.

(Hope the memory doesn't breach rule #2 - @Admin please feel free to remove or let me know and I'll do so).

thank you so much!

• Like 1