Bladder Infections

I never did. I read so many warnings that holding fetish can cause them, but despite being into holding since I was like 11 (I'm in mid-30's now), and holding maybe few thousands times by now till bursting on purpose, I never got a UTI in my entire life.

I used to get them frequently from not peeing after sex 😞 In my experience they were never painful, so had an overwhelming urge to wee and SUPER frequently. As in, if I didn't wee immediately I would feel as though I would wet myself. Plus the added annoyance of finally going and only managing a tiny trickle.. I don't miss them!

• Like 1

Woman are more likely to get them then men because our urethra is much short than men’s. So bacteria can travel back up easier.  I had a lot of problems with getting them for a couple years. They are awful.  At first you have this really strong urge to go and a small twinge of pain at the opening. Not even 5 mins later you have to go again and your feel like your going to pee yourself. Each time the pain gets worse like your pissing fire.  After the 3 or 4 trip to the toilet you starting peeing blood.  I would sometime feel like stick ice down there to get the burning feeling to go away but I know that won’t help.  
your diet plays a very important part of not getting them.   I’m not sure if u need to acidic or alkaline. A diet high in sugar is very bad.  I started taking cranberry tablets every morning and I haven’t had one since. That was 3 years ago.  They tell us woman to pee after sex to push out any bacteria. And having a strong  pelvic floor  muscle helps. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I used to get them frequently from not peeing after sex 😞 In my experience they were never painful, so had an overwhelming urge to wee and SUPER frequently. As in, if I didn't wee immediately I would feel as though I would wet myself. Plus the added annoyance of finally going and only managing a tiny trickle.. I don't miss them!

Did you see a doctor about getting a UTI?

Oh yes you have to get antibiotics.  If you let it go which I don’t know how anyone can. It can turn into a kidney infection and you could wind up in the hospital.  They also give up another pill over the counter it’s call Azos it turn your Pee a bright orange to a bright yellow. Depending on how much you drink it helps with the pain.  

15 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Did you see a doctor about getting a UTI?

Do u think u have one. Or just curious.  It’s a simple test. Pee in a cup and they see how much bacteria is in it. You urine will be cloudy too whiteish stuff in it. 

58 minutes ago, Sweets said:

Do u think u have one. Or just curious.  It’s a simple test. Pee in a cup and they see how much bacteria is in it. You urine will be cloudy too whiteish stuff in it. 

I don't have a UTI because and my urine test was normal a few months ago. But I want to know just in case.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

I don't have a UTI because and my urine test was normal a few months ago. But I want to know just in case.

just checking. I hope you never have to experience one.  They are no fun.  Stay hydrated it will help. 🤗

11 hours ago, Sweets said:

just checking. I hope you never have to experience one.  They are no fun.  Stay hydrated it will help. 🤗

I drink a lot of water every day and I typically pee well over 1 liter for each pee, so I guess I am more than adequately hydrated lol.

• Like 1

I have suffered several bouts of cystitis.

Caused by a number of factors such as

not being hydarated enough(for obvious reasons)

wearing damp underwear (until I can change)

i don't think being particularly hairy when you are damp helps either.

it can be very painful (burning sensation).

Edited by Jayne78
4 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Do you also leak whenever you sneeze?

On 11/19/2019 at 11:24 PM, Jayne78 said:

also labia size such as if the inner labia are hidden by the outer labia they can trap some of the urine behind them or if the inner labia aren't hidden as in extending pass the outer labia or parting them a bit so its half and half not in or out but parts the outer labia they are much more likely to be in contact with damp underwear and the bacteria can get access more easily. either way cystitis can happen.

Edited by jtcpee