Dark Dream

steve25805

I wonder what my dear friend @spywareonya will make of this.

I had a dark dream last night. I was with my brother and others in this house and the guy next door was arguing with his wife terribly. Then we heard a load of banging and it went quiet and somehow we knew he'd killed her. A short while later we heard a circular saw loudly in action and knew he was cutting up the body.

Throughout this we were debating whether to call the police and I decided we had to. I dialled 999 and was asked which service I required. "Police" I said. Then I started explaining what was happening next door but was not taken seriously. The person on the phone said she'd been advised to just keep me on hold until I got bored and fucked off, but she'd decided to speak to me anyway. But I just could not get them to take my report seriously. It was most frustrating.

Next thing I knew it was a day or two later and social services turned up. Fuck knows why cos we had no kids. Tried to get them to take seriously the situation next door but they were more interested in asking about our family situation. Meanwhile we could see the guy next door carrying sealed black bin liners, which I somehow knew contained body parts, to the boot of his car . But couldn't get social services to take that seriously either.

Then I woke up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2019 at 8:33 AM, steve25805 said:

I wonder what my dear friend @spywareonya will make of this.

I had a dark dream last night. I was with my brother and others in this house and the guy next door was arguing with his wife terribly. Then we heard a load of banging and it went quiet and somehow we knew he'd killed her. A short while later we heard a circular saw loudly in action and knew he was cutting up the body.

Throughout this we were debating whether to call the police and I decided we had to. I dialled 999 and was asked which service I required. "Police" I said. Then I started explaining what was happening next door but was not taken seriously. The person on the phone said she'd been advised to just keep me on hold until I got bored and fucked off, but she'd decided to speak to me anyway. But I just could not get them to take my report seriously. It was most frustrating.

Next thing I knew it was a day or two later and social services turned up. Fuck knows why cos we had no kids. Tried to get them to take seriously the situation next door but they were more interested in asking about our family situation. Meanwhile we could see the guy next door carrying sealed black bin liners, which I somehow knew contained body parts, to the boot of his car . But couldn't get social services to take that seriously either.

Then I woke up.

Ok Steve this is not easy as it is multilayered

Your neighbours doing awful things to his wife signals that you are feeling you reached a point where the pilosophies you use to decide which portions of you to listen up to and which to put on hold, has become obsolete

We all consider some emotions, feelings, and ways of reasoning, more honourable than other parts of ourselves: so we have preferences between what we feel as our best nature, and what we consider wrong, inferior, or simply clumsy

We are NEVER 100% sincere with ourselves about that

We ALWAYS (so you too, everybody) lie about at least one little thing, putting it in the To Consider Less/Later list not because we serenely know we're being immature on that, bur because we fear that following that train of tought could lead us to embarassing questions (like when I had to ask myself, at my first initiation, if I loved being slutty to the point of risking arrest, and then why, and then if so then why was I so shy, and so on), discovering we are not the persons we like to portray daily

You feel that your organization side (the masculine, the husband) is being abusive to your exploring and sincerity (the feminine, the wife) to the point of even divide your emotions with a firm grip, taking them separated in order to better analize and even rationalize, but exaggerating the degree as an involuntary way to enact a censorship toward portions of you which maybe holds pains from your early years or could lead to your toward degress of changes you feel puzzled/overwhelmed about: so you are fracturing the integrity of your emotional flow to exert an exceeding degree rational control (the dismembering).

The fact that nobody cared for your report means that your unconscious is trying to advice you that you trust your current attitude to an excessive degree, and that you are failing to realize how obsolete your structure is, if compared to what you are gonna become: your soul yells that there is something abusive going on, and your organizational side (the police) says "No no it's all ok as it currently is". But is NOT

This dream means that you are reaching (as I told you it would have happend between this passed summer and the end of 2020) the point of needing a new way of organizing your emotions, based more on your morality (you were the one who stood up to call the 999) and less on your emotional organization

Let go of old way and allow repressed feelings to arise: then sort them out, but with a higher degree of sincerity, and less priority to the feeling of immediate self preservation. We are wider than the one we daily portray: Death of our character is the Birth of a wider one

Love you immensely, feel free to continue this either here on in PM

• Love 2
On 11/18/2019 at 3:44 PM, spywareonya said:

Your neighbours doing awful things to his wife signals that you are feeling you reached a point where the pilosophies you use to decide which portions of you to listen up to and which to put on hold, has become obsolete

So does that mean that the things I believe in in politics and suchlike are somehow obsolete? Because I do not believe that the things I feel strongly about are obsolete.

We all consider some emotions, feelings, and ways of reasoning, more honourable than other parts of ourselves: so we have preferences between what we feel as our best nature, and what we consider wrong, inferior, or simply clumsy

We are NEVER 100% sincere with ourselves about that

It is true that like everyone I feel a range of such things and some I prioritise over others. For example, I choose not to be selfish. I naturally wish to express the best aspects of myself as I see them. As yet I see nothing of my core values that I wish to ditch.

We ALWAYS (so you too, everybody) lie about at least one little thing, putting it in the To Consider Less/Later list not because we serenely know we're being immature on that, bur because we fear that following that train of tought could lead us to embarassing questions (like when I had to ask myself, at my first initiation, if I loved being slutty to the point of risking arrest, and then why, and then if so then why was I so shy, and so on), discovering we are not the persons we like to portray daily

I know there are often deeper parts of us in our subconscious that we may not be consciously aware of or consciously acknowledge exists.

you are fracturing the integrity of your emotional flow to exert an exceeding degree rational control

I do not feel that I am doing that. If I am it is not conscious choice.

your unconscious is trying to advice you that you trust your current attitude to an excessive degree, and that you are failing to realize how obsolete your structure is, if compared to what you are gonna become

I do not feel that all my values and beliefs are obsolete, but accept that there might be more.

This dream means that you are reaching (as I told you it would have happend between this passed summer and the end of 2020) the point of needing a new way of organizing your emotions, based more on your morality (you were the one who stood up to call the 999) and less on your emotional organization

I am an emotional person but do not feel that my emotions are in control, and I am very moral. Though this is something I consciously choose to be. I wasn't always such a good person because in my younger days I allowed my selfish streak to take control more often.

Let go of old way and allow repressed feelings to arise: then sort them out, but with a higher degree of sincerity, and less priority to the feeling of immediate self preservation. We are wider than the one we daily portray: Death of our character is the Birth of a wider one

What will be will be. I will allow what feels to be right to happen as and when any repressed feelings arise. But as yet am unaware of them.

-----------------------------------------

I would just add my own interpretation of that dream. It reflects a deep seated fear of terrible and immoral and evil things going on around me, yet the authorities that be do nothing and are uninterested and tend even to see me and my friends as the problem for raising the issues even whilst the evil continues. Such an interpretation is potentially highly political.

Because I feel that as someone politically active I am fighting against what I see as evil, but the authorities don't want to know and couldn't care less, and would rather people like me just shut up, seeing us as the problem for raising the issues.

Is not this interpretation just as valid and accurate?