Tips to not get hard?

I mean the reasons we do the stuff we do is because it turns us on, so to ask for tips not get hard seems kind of counterintuitive. 

My problem is that I find it really hard to hold them back. Getting a boner at urinals is a good way to get into trouble, they also make it harder to pee of course. For these sort of reasons, have any of you got some tips and tricks? Secret methods you use to stay loose?

You don't offer an indication of your age but if you're in your twenties, boners will still be a fairly mormal and difficult to control phenonemon.  As you get older I think you'll find they become less frequent and hard due to changes in your circulation and blood vessels.  

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

You don't offer an indication of your age but if you're in your twenties, boners will still be a fairly mormal and difficult to control phenonemon.  As you get older I think you'll find they become less frequent and hard due to changes in your circulation and blood vessels.  

Yeah I'm young 20s and understand that. I'm the sort of guy who likes to be seen so I also change out in the open in changing rooms etc, which boners can make difficult to do. Guess I have something to look forward to when I'm older.

• Like 1

If you like to change out in the open then just let them see the erection.  It's a natural thing, like peeing.  Just means your thinking happy thoughts.

If you can dial back the embarrassment and nerves, the hard ons will probably fade. I think, for you, the two are possibly linked so just learning to relax and not be so keyed up might help.  Act and believe like it's no big deal and it might not be one.

• Like 1

The classic advice is to visualise something you don’t find sexy, or, as @Sexismygod says, just go with it. Thearo sounds like a bit of an... exhibitionist? I don’t mean that in a bad way, he likes being looked at. The best way to do that is to find an environment where this will be appreciated rather than offend someone!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, Thearo Hafbjorn said:

Getting a boner at urinals

What's wrong in getting a boner? At the urinal, the gym shower...? We are guys, we get boners. So what? Just don't make a fuss about it in that situation. Take it as it is. I do quite often see the guys in the groupshower get a hard dick, and it's happening to me too of cause. It's just normal. Enjoy the feeling.

• Like 1
  • Love 1