Have you ever walked in on your Parents / Heard them at it ?

sargam

I walked in on my parents once.  It was Saturday morning. We usually had a normal routine.  I would wake up my dad for up fixed me breakfast and we watched cartoons then fishing shows while mom slept.   He would usually fix me a nice breakfast on Saturdays. 
this one morning I woke up and went to close their door dad was obviously on top of my mother they were being quiet. Thank good they were covers up.  I quietly closed the door and went about watching tv.  The living room was next to there bedroom.  I was old enough to know what they were doing over the age of 12.  I was pissed off they left the door open knowing I would be up soon.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Sweets said:

I walked in on my parents once.  It was Saturday morning. We usually had a normal routine.  I would wake up my dad for up fixed me breakfast and we watched cartoons then fishing shows while mom slept.   He would usually fix me a nice breakfast on Saturdays. 
this one morning I woke up and went to close their door dad was obviously on top of my mother they were being quiet. Thank good they were covers up.  I quietly closed the door and went about watching tv.  The living room was next to there bedroom.  I was old enough to know what they were doing over the age of 12.  I was pissed off they left the door open knowing I would be up soon.

Thanks for post

This sounds so much familiar

Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/30/2019 at 9:20 AM, speedy3471 said:

I can just picture the embarrased looks on both their faces lol

Lol she was't pleased. Looked up at me with cum dribbling down her chin, her boobs were out and there was a dribble on them. She was bent over him in the front seat of his car. He was still squirting and didn't say a word.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Lol she was't pleased. Looked up at me with cum dribbling down her chin, her boobs were out and there was a dribble on them. She was bent over him in the front seat of his car. He was still squirting and didn't say a word.

Lol ya I bet she wasn't pleased. I would think he would be lost for words lol. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol ya I bet she wasn't pleased. I would think he would be lost for words lol. 

Sounds pretty hot to me. I would have joked the hell out of her if she was my sister. But watching the guy still cuming would have definitely turned me on. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 years later...

I used to hear my step mother’s moans. Every Sunday night it seemed for years. Sometimes I’d interrupt them when I was younger telling my dad I had a bad dream or couldn’t sleep. 
I got revenge… when my dad was out of town I lost my virginity with my stepmother asleep in the next room over. Me and my girl fucked and I made her squirt on the comforter