Newbie here

T-Virus

Good afternoon, pee fans! I stumbled upon this forum a while back and just now found my way back here today. So, I figured why not join? From what I've checked out so far, the site seems like a pretty decent place, and I'm hoping to be here for quite some time. ^^ Anywho, I just wanted to introduce myself rather than be a stranger, but if you want to know more, just ask!

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, T-Virus said:

Good afternoon, pee fans! I stumbled upon this forum a while back and just now found my way back here today. So, I figured why not join? From what I've checked out so far, the site seems like a pretty decent place, and I'm hoping to be here for quite some time. ^^ Anywho, I just wanted to introduce myself rather than be a stranger, but if you want to know more, just ask!

Good afternoon and welcome aboard. Your in good company, we are all like minded and easy to talk to

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
27 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Good afternoon and welcome aboard. Your in good company, we are all like minded and easy to talk to

Thanks! And that's good to hear! I always prefer to be in the company of good people who share my interests or are okay with them. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Admin said:

Welcome to the forum 🙂 

Thanks! 

17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and welcome - it is a great forum, lots of loyal members with some awesome material to share.  Take a bit of time to see who appreciates what and you'll fit right it.

Thank ya! I'm already having fun so far.