Training my bladder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today i have been in another city to meet a friend and before i went back home we had a coffee and on the train i drank a 500ml redbull. The trip took about 2h and when i got home i really had to go but it was not super urgent. Anyway i went to the toilet and i shoot out a fucking waterfall that went on for olmost over a minute. The weird thing is that i didin't have to go super bad but i peed so much anyway. Mabye the training is starting to pay off

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Holding right now 2. 500ml beers + one 500ml redbull and a lot of water been holding for about 1h now have to go pretty bad but im not desperate. Im going to go oitside any sugestions where?

Edited by Peefreak99
  • 1 month later...

Being able to hold your pee is a very useful skill.  There are lots of situations when it isn't convenient, so if you can strengthen your bladder so you can hold it in you will enjoy the benefits.  It also feels SO good to piss out a huge amount.  

If you feel actual pain, you'd better go pronto, but if it's just extreme discomfort you can wait.  Practice holding it at work and waiting until you get home.  Try skipping your morning pee and see how long you can put off emptying your bladder.  Make it a policy to never pee before going on a car trip or even out to do errands - even if you've just had three cups of coffee.  At a friend's house and having a few beers, be a good guest and don't use their toilet.

Ya it is a useful skill train bladder is. When you dont have always time to go and a place to go. Good that you like to hold your bladder in and get used to holding it in. Some people cant hold it and leak bad. 

There times when I hold it and need to go really bad then you start to get pain. Then I say find a place quickly and go right away but try to deal with the pain when holding only going to feel better longer pee in the end. Try holding a few times and each time hold it in longer. This what I do and helps and try no to think about needing go. iIs hard a first but get used to it.