Morning pee in the shower

Guest UnabashedUser

Very erotic and colorful look into the start of your day. Love  the thong nestled between your cheeks, imagining the cling of it to your opening.

Of course it's naughty wearing a thong with a skirt -- as it causes unanticipated erections from certain males you may encounter. You must secretly enjoy that as would we all if we were to see you.

Thanks for a good and hardening read today.

Sophie,

Love your post describing your "Morning pee in the shower," where you say,

" It was only a minute before my bladder reminded me it hadn't been emptied and I just relaxed, letting my body take over. A few seconds later I began peeing, my usual gentle stream hitting my inner thigh and running down my leg. I wasn't at all bothered about peeing on myself and just let it happen, not even watching it."

I loved your whole post, but this part was a super turn-on, for me. In my view, peeing down her leg, or even letting her legs get wet, when she pees, is the sexiest thing a woman can do, especially if she just lets it happen, as you say you did, even if it all gets washed away, as it does, in the shower. I think it shows confidence in herself, as a woman, and total acceptance of her body, and its natural processes, an attitude of "what you see is what you get," in a sense, which is extremely attractive, to me.

Of the five women, including my wife, with whom I have had long-term, "wet" relationships (sharing the bathroom for peeing), I have asked all of them if their legs get wet, when they pee, alone. One said "sometimes." The others said "very rarely," or "never." One of them explained to me that all women are conditioned and trained, very strongly, from childhood, to keep their legs dry, when they pee, by positioning their bodies, leaning forward, spreading their legs or their lips, doing whatever it takes, to keep them dry. Apparently, allowing their legs to get wet is some sort of taboo, (in addition to being messy, outside of the shower) and requires confidence, and an independent attitude, to overcome, and become completely relaxed about it. So I always admire women who exhibit your attitude, and just let it happen.

Seeing pee drops on a woman's legs is a super turn-on for me, arising from a very exciting incident in my childhood, which I have described in some of my other posts, here. Long story short, I looked up a girl's skirt, in elementary school, as she returned from the Girls' bathroom, and saw pee dribbles on her inner thighs, making me very curious, about how they got there. That curiosity is still with me, to this day, which explains my individual kink, associated with this.

Dr.P

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Sophie,

"Awww thank you! I am so pleased you enjoyed my post! It's really nice knowing that people do appreciate and enjoy these more simple stories. I'll be sharing more like this in the future."

You are so very welcome, Sophie. I love simple stories, like this post of yours. They can be very erotic, precisely because of their simplicity and intimacy. I look forward to your sharing more of these stories, in the future.

"I'm definitely confident and accepting of my body. Whenever I pee in the shower i never bother adjusting my stream so it doesn't hit me. If my legs get wet, so be it. I'm in the "sometimes" camp in regards to if my legs get wet. It depends on how I'm stood I think. Sometimes it will go straight down between my legs, others it will hit one of my legs and in some occasions it will sort of fan out and completely soak both legs. I love it."

I love it, too! Thank you so much for sharing these even more intimate details, which I find very erotic, and attractive. Hope you will continue to share these kinds of details, whenever they happen. So glad to hear that you are so confident and accepting of your body. I admire your attitude and outlook, and hope more women will share them, in the future. xx

Dr.P

• Love 1