A G-spot tool

bpb

I have seen statements by a number of women that they had difficulty reaching their G-spot with their fingers.  It took a partner to reach in and get their fingers on the G-spot in a satisfactory manner.

Well, he is a tool that will meet your requirements.
It is names Njoy.

Njoy_tool.png.744d6b57f97b2a4f851441fbb526b33a.png

This tool is made out of stainless steel and has some weight to it.  It is about 8 inches between the balls.
I mentioned this tool to @CrissyP in our conversation and she purchased it from a relative that ran a sex shop.
It rapidly became hers and her girlfriend's favorite tool.

Here are some usage images of it in use.   The images come from Yanks.com, my favorite masturbation scenes.  https://www.yanks.com/

This particular amateur model is named Tasty.

Tasty.jpg.f1c67032366ea4422dfaa5873641aa18.jpgTasty2.jpg.60a5d67a27587c2aec119578a7ebe3a1.jpg

Tasty says that she learned to squirt using this tool.

Here are images from another amateur named Sarah Greenmore.
Njoy1.thumb.PNG.3a050da338e89aab63bb0917f24e1caf.PNGEjoy2.thumb.PNG.92cd41355ed7fa1c77c25af310b02ef2.PNG

I found a link to a video of Sarah using this tool to orgasm.  I looks like the same video that I saw on Yanks.com.  I thought that you might enjoy some live action

http://en.xvideosx.mobi/v/25991/

Edited by bpb
mispelling
  • Like 2
On 10/19/2019 at 6:09 PM, speedy3471 said:

I may have to purchase this toy for my wife, looks like fun to me😜

It may be a somewhat expensive toy.  It has been several years since I saw the price on it.
@CrissyP was able to purchase it for about $80 thru her relative who ran a sex shop.
I remember the price as $110.
Given the fun the Crissy and her friend had it is probably worth it.  It is solid stainless Steel, and therefore, heavy.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This is the one I use. Makes me squirt every time.  Before I got this I had only squirted a few times.   Absolutely love it. Use it when my husband goes down on me.  It’s a great feeling being all hot and wet and then this going in cold. 

A2576ABC-007E-4DEC-ADFB-224A44C78D8C.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2