i been thinking about making a pee friends Discord server

will64

(STILL working on the name šŸ˜)

so this has beenĀ juggling in my head for a VERY goodĀ while i want to make aĀ Discord Sever for fans who love pee and other stuff aswell and get to kown more each other more in friendship a way but I KOWN some peopleĀ prefer Skype overĀ Discord but you never kown some members likeĀ Discord over SkypeĀ 

its not 100%Ā definite yet i need to play around with it

there are going to be Rules on it like one of them is if people keep spaming does anyone need to pee or are you holding it you will get a warning if you keep doing it you will getĀ banned i have more rules planned outĀ and it migth or not be invite ONLY thats still in the air

also it migth notĀ successful justĀ depends how meny female and male members want to join (I don't want to make into a sausage fest)
don't worry am not stealing members from this site its just a little project i like to try new thingsĀ 

you can leave feed back it you likeĀ šŸ™‚

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

@will64 there is already a PeeFans discord being trialed for gold members (with it maybe being opened up to the whole site). Not sure if this is goign to be used for PeeFans officially or not but if it's decided that it's not then I would be happy to repurpose it and work on it with you. It would be useful to know what @Admin thinks of the one I created and is currently being traled. If he wants it opening up to the whole site or not.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

@will64 there is already a PeeFans discord being trialed for gold members (with it maybe being opened up to the whole site). Not sure if this is goign to be used for PeeFans officially or not but if it's decided that it's not then I would be happy to repurpose it and work on it with you. It would be useful to know what @Admin thinks of the one I created and is currently being traled. If he wants it opening up to the whole site or not.

i would not mind doing that but lets see what Admin say's

• Like 1

My general thinking is that the less chats the better.Ā 

If we have a peefans chatroom, a peefans discord chat, an off-site peefans chat etc it just means less and less people in each one.

Was there much activity on the one you were trialling @lovestoseepeeĀ ? The plan was always to try and integrate that as the main chat of peefans if it proved more popular and more successful.

Having said all this, obviously nothing to stop you Will from trying to make another, but generally I would think having one big chat is better than several small ones with people split between them.Ā 

I'll be honest I don't use discord so would have to look into the advantages over our current live chat.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Admin I will message you separately in regards to your comments to me. @will64 I do have another server that I set up that could be used for what you want to try and would be willing to assist (feel free to message me privately if so). But in terms of what admin says I would tend to agree since when you start to try and split chats up it can both get confusing and also split up the overall comunity in the sense of peole going to different places to chat.

• Agree 1