Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

1 hour ago, zoe468 said:

Thank you so much! Id love to meet other girls like me! It feels kinda lonely lol

Though she hasn't been on the site recently, @Eliminature is like you ... has always peed standing. If you haven't seen her posts it's worth searching them out for inspiration. It will show you you're not alone 🙂

• Like 1

Time after time, we see people having that amazing moment of realising we're not all alone in this world of pee.

But actually there's an incredible world wide family of us all.   Like any family we all have our individual likes and dislikes, but we understand each other and keep an eye out for each other.

Loved reading your intro @zoe468 and welcome into this community.   Enjoy browsing around and shout up with any questions.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, zoe468 said:

Hi everyone

im zoe, i am very new to such communities, or even interecting in the adult online world, as ive been keeping my love for pee to myself all this time. 

A bit about me: i pee standing, and always have, i dont know why, was always natural to me... even used to think most of us girls did it like this. Really emberassing... Still havent stopped standing. I pee quite often in public in parky areas between block of houses behind bushes. I love the feel of just pee coming out of me in general lol. I love wiping after i pee and my fantasy i someone wiping for me, maybe even using their mouth haha. Im bisexual

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome aboard Zoe!  Hope you can find the opportunity to connect with everyone a part of this beautiful community.  You are who you are and I hope this journey can help you find new avenues to explore your pee fetish.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, zoe468 said:

Hi everyone

im zoe, i am very new to such communities, or even interecting in the adult online world, as ive been keeping my love for pee to myself all this time. 

A bit about me: i pee standing, and always have, i dont know why, was always natural to me... even used to think most of us girls did it like this. Really emberassing... Still havent stopped standing. I pee quite often in public in parky areas between block of houses behind bushes. I love the feel of just pee coming out of me in general lol. I love wiping after i pee and my fantasy i someone wiping for me, maybe even using their mouth haha. Im bisexual

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Zoe! Do you remember how you got started peeing standing? Do you like to pee on or against things when you pee standing?

I do not remember actually, as long as i can remember ive done it like that. It was always natural. I like peeing on and against things, but i try not to try out difficult aiming tricks, as many timee i couldnt afford an accident to happen; so my aim has to be as good as it can be so thqt i doesnt go on me

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, okay_mate said:

I am from Australia, Male, and I love girls peeing in my mouth, and vice versa, I have always liked it lol, I have just been very quiet about it, I am under 30 years old and fit

Welcome to the site, I am originally from Sydney, now living in Florida. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, registered a while ago but not plucked up the courage to say hi till now.

I think the first interest I had with pee was about 30 years ago when me and my girlfriend we’re staying in a cold drafty hotel room and she needed to pee. She went to the bathroom to pee and when she climbed over me to get back into bed I felt a definite moist patch.

Not very exciting when I read some of the stories on here but since then I have longed for a woman to pee all over me.

Don’t think my wife is that interested as so far I can’t get her to entertain the idea, the closest I’ve got is occasionally being in the same room when she has to pee.

She has got an amazing hissy sound when she pees, which is one thing that I do love to hear, just hoping that one day it will be with me underneath.

Anyway, keep posting all the stories, great to hear everyone’s experiences 

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks! You can call me Puddle, cause we're officially on a first name basis, and that is definitely my real first name. Piss was my first ever kink, one that I have always loved exploring and continue finding new ways to enjoy with new partners. When it comes to sexual interest, I am not really into men or their pissing, but I am still down to discuss the interest and all of its facets with anyone. I got directed here and am getting my feel of the land, just wanted to drop in an introduction to not be a mysterious stranger who just showed up.

I don't really find arousal in anything that I'm not involved in, so I don't really intend on using this place for "entertainment" purposes unless I end up connecting with people, but that's not really my intention here. I have had a lot of hot piss experiences in my time, and I love to express my memories through writing, so I joined this place with the intent of telling stories about them. Maybe some fictional ones thrown in there if the inspiration strikes. Either way, that's the side of the site you'll be most likely to find me on!

Glad to be here among likeminded people!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...