Waking Up At Night to Pee

Hardly ever wake up to pee during the night even though I drink a lot of water all the time including just before going to sleep. Usually need to pee right after my alarm goes off in the morning. More often than not I'll do it while I'm showering 😁

• Like 1

For a while it was like clock work for me. Even if I hadn't drank any water or peed right before bed, I'd always wake up between 4 and 6 am burstint for a pee. I'd get so pissed because I could hardly ever get back to sleep, and I love to sleep lol. It doesn't really happen anymore tho. I usually sleep through the night.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

For a while it was like clock work for me. Even if I hadn't drank any water or peed right before bed, I'd always wake up between 4 and 6 am burstint for a pee. I'd get so pissed because I could hardly ever get back to sleep, and I love to sleep lol. It doesn't really happen anymore tho. I usually sleep through the night.

How are the dorm bathrooms in your college then?

On 9/7/2019 at 12:58 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

Have any of you noticed that if you drink a certain amount of water before bed you are likely to have to wake up during the night to pee, while if you drink less than that you will wake up with the urge to pee in the morning instead?

No matter what I do, i get up twice a night. Like get out of the way I need to pee..  WHY???  Can I sleep all the way without having to pee.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Sephora said:

No matter what I do, i get up twice a night. Like get out of the way I need to pee..  WHY???  Can I sleep all the way without having to pee.

That routine probably gets old after awhile. I usually don't get up at night to piss. If something else wakes me up well then I may as well piss lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sephora said:

Do you pee out a lot when you wake up during the night or is it just a habit to wake up and go pee twice a night?

On 9/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, speedy3471 said:

That routine probably gets old after awhile. I usually don't get up at night to piss. If something else wakes me up well then I may as well piss lol

I do take a habit to go pee at the toilet always before going in bed, unless my hubby volunteers for his needs. Just to make sure my bladder is empty before falling asleep. It happens I don't wake up during the night, however in the morning, its the first thing I do before I burst.