1st piss of the morning - Just woke up

6 hours ago, runningback said:

very nice. do you go to sleep with your bladder full? drink a lot at bedtimes? I do both. sleeping really full is good bladder training. stretches it so it holds more. and gets it used to being full so stays relaxed with a lot in it in class and lifting weights and playing football. 

I don't go to bed with my bladder full. This is accumulation of piss during the night and emptying it out first thing in the morning...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mkbigboy said:

Nothing better than a full bladder wee! Not like a short trickle like a little boy but a desperate knicker wetter! 

Yes, it sure felt good to release all that urine but a hassle cleaning the toilet bowl rim and floor around it from all the splashing!

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, runningback said:

I find it really nice going to bed with my bladder really full along with drinking a lot at bedtimes. is good bladder training to hold more and to stay relaxed when really full. bladder relaxes during your sleep as part of the sleep reflex and is easy to hold a lot while sleeping. bladder gets used to being really full that way. wow had strange need to go dream. I seem to have better dreams with my bladder full. 

That "need to piss bad" feeling is very erotic, and it's logical that you would want to prolong it.  In my younger days I wouldn't pee before bedtime and would wake up with a full bladder and a boner, and sometimes I'd wake up in the process of cumming.  When that happened I had to get up and pee or risk wetting the bed.  When you go to bed full, do you ever cum in your sleep?  Do you wake up in the middle of the night and jerk off?  Do you find that you cum more quickly when your bladder is really full, or is it hard to cum?

• 2 weeks later...