Not really a major issue but the professional theme is my favourite to look at but it seems to mess up the content of profiles, I remember you saying some time ago that there were some issues with it, is that still the case?

1748466541_Screenshot2019-08-01at17_31.52copy.thumb.jpg.6d764533791d2db12dff555de3d7f1f2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Sorry about this, thanks for flagging it. I personally just use the default (yellow) theme so I wasn't aware of this.

I've just been through and tested all the themes and as far as I can tell it is only the Professional theme that is affected, and weirdly it only seems to be the Profile page that causes the error. Have you experienced an issue on any other pages?

I've contacted the theme developer to try and get this resolved. In the meantime I suppose you could switch to another theme when viewing profiles (or in general until it's fixed) - I realise that's not a great solution, but hopefully it will only be very temporary.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, peeingone said:

@mickymoist How did that happen to Your page? I don't think that has ever happened to anyone on this site expect You. And by You in this thread did You mean to say Admin? 

Gold members have the choice of a few different colour themes/skins for the forum. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, peeingone said:

ou in this thread did You mean to say Admin? 

yep when I first joined I was getting some issues and admin said that the pro theme had a few glitches but that was around chat, and no idea just changed to the theme and everyones profile looks like that all other colours look fine

• Like 1
Just now, mickymoist said:

yep when I first joined I was getting some issues and admin said that the pro theme had a few glitches but that was around chat, and no idea just changed to the theme and everyones profile looks like that all other colours look fine

Yes you're right, although I must have thought it had been fixed so apologies that it hasn't. Don't worry though, it's not just you, I get the same error on the profile page using that theme. As you said though, the other colours all work fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Admin said:

I realise that's not a great solution, but hopefully it will only be very temporary.

Thats fine no worries it really isn't a big issue 😀 not noticed anything else but if i do I'll let you know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1