Girls on podcast mention pissing on floor at concert

Guest UnabashedUser

I can understand the repugnance of walking along barefoot and stepping into a cold puddle of someone's stale piss.

On the other hand watching a girl squat and deliver her salty tribute to my feet would turn me on tremendously. 

Agree @UnabashedUser - thing is, it was outdoors - on grass, it would have pretty much soaked in even before the girl got her knickers back on.  I think that was the main point the blonde girls friend was making - it wouldn't be like someone peeing on your living room carpet - you're choosing to go barefoot in a field!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

you're choosing to go barefoot in a field!

Yep and besides every other animal in the area will probably have pissed on the grass, the human pee is probably cleaner 🙂

• Haha 1
On 7/13/2019 at 3:06 PM, Admin said:

There's a podcast 2 girls host called 'guys we fucked' (apparently).

At the beginning, one of them mentions that they pee'd in a janitors closet one night. But then this prompts another quick story which you can hear if you listen from 3.50-5.10 

http://podbay.fm/show/885960517/e/1396031280?autostart=1

"No, I don't care about... I care about him knowing that I pissed on the floor of a janitor's closet in a night club..."

"That line at... When you are in a gay club on a Friday or Saturday night and you are a woman... That line is... TOO LONG"

So this does happen out there in the real world...

That is hot.

Edited by somedood123
  • Like 1