Get away trip

5 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hahahah omg, @DivaQC was naughty hahaha and smoking up before going to that spa is not a good idea. Here's a picture from our room.

❤️

20190707_191017.jpg

Bien what my dear? It was fun!!  I think some had, saw us high hahahaha

It was not that bad Sephora never pee in that spa. Booooo👎  hahaha

Yes I was naughty, I pee in the spa. So what. No problem there. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lmao!!  Ya think??   I thought she would have waited a while. There was still a young couple and another man in the spa there. I was already high so it was not helping me, at all!!   She just decided to stretched all the way back and said exactly  c'est la belle vie and looks at me with a smirk. I knew she was peeing in the spa  I just couldn't stop laughing. Lol

Edited by Sephora
  • Haha 2
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, Sephora said:

Here's a picture from our room

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPREME!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, DivaQC said:

No pee for Sephora

LOOOOOL

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Perhaps I will give it try later when we go back, hoping i get and urge. We are drinking our water, well, wine too and mojitos.

I think yes to go at spa,  later, we leaving for day to visit, shopping.. tralala!

• Like 2

We are having a good time. This hotel is quite massive and nice. At a point and like they say, for shits and giggles, we thought about peeing in the hallway of the floor we're on but there are camera's on both ends so we didn't want to take any risks.

Who knows, maybe more stories later

*wink*

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
14 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Update!!   sephora told me to write, her phone is charging.

We both was in the spa, next to each other. There was 5 people in spa to. She ask if i pee in the spa, i say yes. Then she tell, not loud, at me she need to go. I put my hand on or over to feel when the water got warmer. Not easy, water is warm already but i felt little bit warm from pee.  Lolol Sephora is funny,  a guy in spa ask date her in his room and wine, she show ring from mariage to guy lololol  the pee go in direction of guy hahaha. 

Holy FUCK I got SO wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Darling, compliments!!!!!!!!!

The part where you put your hand and felt the warmth… wow… it was… visceral… wow...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Holy FUCK I got SO wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Darling, compliments!!!!!!!!!

The part where you put your hand and felt the warmth… wow… it was… visceral… wow...

Allo spywareonya, thank for compliment.

I am happy you like. Me and Sephora are besty.. lot of years me and her.

Today, we not do naughty. Maybe later. I saw concert out side, artist Ziggy Albert.. i love him. 😀😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, DivaQC said:

Allo spywareonya, thank for compliment.

I am happy you like. Me and Sephora are besty.. lot of years me and her.

Today, we not do naughty. Maybe later. I saw concert out side, artist Ziggy Albert.. i love him. 😀😀

Sweetie, your accounts give a new depth to this already marvellous forum

Friendship is a marvellous thing, and we also missed Seph a lot, and now we got her back and we have YOU too, you that is an Amazing sexy lady, self-respectful and gentle

You are a real asset to the forum, this place is first of all a family, a place for FRIENDS to meet up

The kind of erotism we look for is that one of when friends share kinky secrets, more than something more blatant

You perfectly fit into this

Greetings!!!

• Love 2