Gta 6

Who else is looking forward to gta 6? And what do you want from it? If you ask me i want more stuff to destroy imagine being able to destroy a entire house🤩. And also i want to be able to drive the train like in SA. Mabye a bigger world too with more stuff to do after the main story. Anyway i've heard rumours that gta 6 will come out 2020 or 2022 and that the main story will be about drug smuggling in the 70s but that's just rumours. What do you think? What do you want from gta 6 and do you have any more info about it?

Edited by Peefreak99

Yes i think this is why  find "modern" gaming a poor experience,amongst others.Games now seem to be produced to provide a good multi player experience,with a single player game almost an afterthought.Hmmm more cash to be made hmm?

• Like 1
Just now, F.W said:

Yes i think this is why  find "modern" gaming a poor experience,amongst others.Games now seem to be produced to provide a good multi player experience,with a single player game almost an afterthought.Hmmm more cash to be made hmm?

It's all about money there's more money to be earned online so sadly we single players don't get much 

• Agree 1

Funny i was just having a retro session on a PS1 of Duke Nukem.Brilliant.No add ons,no "extras" to be bought,no "skins".Can you believe people PAY just to be able to show a character with a cowboy hat or something stupid?

I first became aware with FC5.All the outfits and weapons you could get were extras.You have to PAY to obtain useful weapons to progress.Its the first FC i lost interest in.Not buying anymore FC games.

They now produce unfinshed,or substandard games,in order to extract more money when they have actually finished developing it.A bit like giving birth after 5 months,and going to graft limbs on the baby every few weeks.(a crude analogy but you get my drift)

• Like 1

in any shooter,i would like to see a kind of "instant death".Where if you get hit,you are dead,and must resume from the point you last saved the game.Also,i hate games where the enemies are "bullet sponges".No matter who,if anyone is hit with a bullet they will stop running towards you and at least go to cover.This would encourage better play and tacttics rather than just running around until your health bar runs out.

2 minutes ago, F.W said:

in any shooter,i would like to see a kind of "instant death".Where if you get hit,you are dead,and must resume from the point you last saved the game.Also,i hate games where the enemies are "bullet sponges".No matter who,if anyone is hit with a bullet they will stop running towards you and at least go to cover.This would encourage better play and tacttics rather than just running around until your health bar runs out.

Yeah but the harder the game the more broken controlers🤣 i want games that are fairly easy but fun since i have anger issues 

• Like 1