Hello from Crete

6 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

So halfway through our first trip abroad since having the 2 children.

The main thing I have struggled with to date is the toilet facilities. At home we have 3 toilets and I can almost guarantee 1 will be free. Here we have the one which the kids seem to live in. It is also the shower. As you know I am very bad at controlling a pee urge this has led to a few desperate situations of me banging on the door, peeing in front of the kids in the bath and once peeing in a cup.

how did you manage the flight? 

Hop

17 minutes ago, Jayne78 said:

Just hand washed some clothes and hung out on balcony. Been here 5 days I have just washed the following items as they had been peed on (by me not the kids). Not badly in some cases but clearly stained.

Bikini

Swimsuit

2 pairs of shorts

Skirt

7 pairs of knickers

Hope you're having a nice time despite the extra work.

On 6/22/2019 at 8:00 AM, Jayne78 said:

So halfway through our first trip abroad since having the 2 children.

The main thing I have struggled with to date is the toilet facilities. At home we have 3 toilets ...

Travel’s like that! Unless you only go to the most expensive hotels. The beach is nice for peeing - you can pee in the water, on the sand or in the dunes. Have you had an opportunity to do these yet on this trip?

15 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

I am up at 7 each morning (I need the loo) and I sit in the sun on the balcony waiting for the family. I browse the internet news etc but not before checking this forum. I cant believe how much it has become a part of my normal day.  Love it thanks all xx

Oh I can understand how this forum can become part of life.
When I was in conversation with CrissyP I sometimes had to push my son away from the computer so that I could get on the computer and add one more conversation item.