I'm up to 102,000 words on the romance novel I'm writing!

I could perhaps enjoy the writing, but the proof reading really gets to me.
My fingers won't write down what I am thinking.  And their English is terrible.  And they mix up the two, three, and four letter very common words.
Blah!

Edited by bpb
1 minute ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I do not. What is written is written. Now as i'm in the process of writing the story I might change something in my 'outline' that i'm using that i've written..

O cool. If I were writing a story I would change the story line constantly lol. Everytime a new idea pops into my head the story would change lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

O cool. If I were writing a story I would change the story line constantly lol. Everytime a new idea pops into my head the story would change lol 

Oh yea the outline i make is simply a list of 'scene' ideas. But it's not set in stone as i write. I tend to delete a scene, add a scene, add dialog ideas. add location ideas. the outline evolves and changes as the story progresses. Now if it's a completely different plot idea i set that idea aside for a different story. I already actually have my next story plot idea written down.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Oh yea the outline i make is simply a list of 'scene' ideas. But it's not set in stone as i write. I tend to delete a scene, add a scene, add dialog ideas. add location ideas. the outline evolves and changes as the story progresses. Now if it's a completely different plot idea i set that idea aside for a different story. I already actually have my next story plot idea written down.

O cool. Sounds like you sure know what your doing

• Like 1
  • Love 1