Everything happens in three's

8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

So bad luck struck again, a third tractor went down this spring. We just had a chance to tear her apart. My hired man and I split this tractor, transmission problems 

20190610_165316.jpg

20190610_165314.jpg

20190610_165258.jpg

20190610_165241.jpg

Seems like your tractors breaks often mabye it would be better to by new ones? I know that's easier said then done tho a tracor is expensive af 

• Like 1

Tractors are very expensive lol. Unfortunately this tractor is as old as iam(36 years old lol) so new parts are not available anymore. The parts I need will come from salvage yard

It's a typical machine, they will give trouble soon or later lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Tractors are very expensive lol. Unfortunately this tractor is as old as iam(36 years old lol) so new parts are not available anymore. The parts I need will come from salvage yard

It's a typical machine, they will give trouble soon or later lol

Good that you got mechanic skills then yeah machines can drive a man crazy when they decide to stop working out of nowhere 

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

A Texas Cattle Rancher and a Wisconsin Farmer were debating on who had the biggest spread of land. The Texas Cattle Rancher said, "I'll tell ya what son, my ranch is so big that I can get in my pickup truck and start out at the western entrance to my ranch and drive straight east all dog-gone day and still not reach the eastern entrance to my ranch". The Illinois Farmer scratched his head and replied, " Ya know......I used to have an old pickup truck just like that".

Things happen in threes for sure.

On Monday night I did not win the Set for Life draw.

Last night I did not win the Euromillions draw.

So if I don't win the Lotto tonight, that proves it, no?

• Haha 1