What supernatural experiences have you had?

I have experienced 2 scary things first time when i was about 15-16 i live on the country side so there is no street lights so when it's dark outside it REALLY is dark  anyway a short background when i was a kid i always had nightmares of monsters coming to eat me up but that's normal for a child and by that time i had forgoten about those nightmares but as i was wallking i saw something further down the road i aproached it and all of a sudden i got this ice cold feeling " not one more step" what i saw like 20m ahead was one of those monsters it could have been some construction or something else ofc but the scary thing that it really felt like i was in danger 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

New post didin't want to write to long anyway the second experience was out in the woods i was alone and just out wallking when i heard a dark angry voice call my name 3 times i think it was 3 that could have been a friend pranking me tho but i did not recognize the voice at all and when i started to wallk away it called again 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

When young and stupid I fucked about with a Ouija board and managed to conjure something dark.

I could feel something taking over my body and mind and I felt an intense desire to just relax and let it, but I must have had a very scary look cos I saw the fear on the faces of others as they looked at me which shocked me enough to consciously expel what was possessing me. Within a few weeks my life started to fall apart, everything going disastrously. I had recurring dreams of being trapped in a dark cellar and knowing something terribly evil was behind the door. Whenever I looked in a mirror, I could sense that there was more than just me looking back, though I couldn't see anything. I felt cold shudders and was utterly freaked out whenever I looked in a mirror. The hackles on my neck would go up big time. I sensed something dark behind me whenever I looked in a mirror. I took to avoiding mirrors as much as I could.

I went through five years of hell and torment and eventually I borrowed a book of simple spells from a friend and did the one to expel evil influences. And whether mind over matter or the power of magic, it worked! As I did the spell on successive nights I felt waves of positivity and imagined wondrous beauties of nature. And upon completion I felt that a huge weight had been lifted from me, the dark cellar dream never came back and I was no longer so terrified of mirrors. I could look at myself again without sensing anything bad behind me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

I have experienced 2 scary things first time when i was about 15-16 i live on the country side so there is no street lights so when it's dark outside it REALLY is dark  anyway a short background when i was a kid i always had nightmares of monsters coming to eat me up but that's normal for a child and by that time i had forgoten about those nightmares but as i was wallking i saw something further down the road i aproached it and all of a sudden i got this ice cold feeling " not one more step" what i saw like 20m ahead was one of those monsters it could have been some construction or something else ofc but the scary thing that it really felt like i was in danger 

I can't wait to read @spywareonya's explanation for this. Am sure she'll have one.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

When young and stupid I fucked about with a Ouija board and managed to conjure something dark.

I could feel something taking over my body and mind and I felt an intense desire to just relax and let it, but I must have had a very scary look cos I saw the fear on the faces of others as they looked at me which shocked me enough to consciously expel what was possessing me. Within a few weeks my life started to fall apart, everything going disastrously. I had recurring dreams of being trapped in a dark cellar and knowing something terribly evil was behind the door. Whenever I looked in a mirror, I could sense that there was more than just me looking back, though I couldn't see anything. I felt cold shudders and was utterly freaked out whenever I looked in a mirror. The hackles on my neck would go up big time. I sensed something dark behind me whenever I looked in a mirror. I took to avoiding mirrors as much as I could.

I went through five years of hell and torment and eventually I borrowed a book of simple spells from a friend and did the one to expel evil influences. And whether mind over matter or the power of magic, it worked! As I did the spell on successive nights I felt waves of positivity and imagined wondrous beauties of nature. And upon completion I felt that a huge weight had been lifted from me, the dark cellar dream never came back and I was no longer so terrified of mirrors. I could look at myself again without sensing anything bad behind me.

Wow that was problaby a demon you summoned got to be carefull with ouija boards and stuff like that. You are lucky tho that thing whatever it was was problaby trying to kill you or make you insane 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I can't wait to read @spywareonya's explanation for this. Am sure she'll have one.

Beside projections of personal repressed emotions which must Always considered as a matter of scientificity (not to be skeptical, just to be precise and correct), the truth is simply that @Peefreak99 is a medium

Quite simple

• Haha 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

Wow that was problaby a demon you summoned got to be carefull with ouija boards and stuff like that. You are lucky tho that thing whatever it was was problaby trying to kill you or make you insane 

Indeed. It left me with an anxiety disorder after driving me to the point where I felt suicidal. It was hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Indeed. It left me with an anxiety disorder after driving me to the point where I felt suicidal. It was hell.

It's the effect when our life-force is drained

Really, it is hell

I know evil more than I would like, but it's necessary in order to spot it and avoid pitfalls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, peeingone said:

None so far not the strongest of believer in such things but They might exist and can either be good, bad, or neutral. 

Remember the fort we tallked about? Have a sleepover alone there then come back i think your reply will be different then😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1