I thought about starting this thread because it reached my ear that some very active and passionate forum contributors would love a wider list of reactions

Particularly, greatest suggestion recently came from @peeingoneand @Peefreak99

But to make @Admin work's easier, I thought about sharing my personal reflections regard overlapping of emotions

For example, many asked for a "sad" reaction, in order to share heart-felt emotions after a pal confessed something awful, or an "angry" reaction when people (many marvellous and NOT "niche" threads are about politic or denouncing injustices we saw around the world) read something they feel wrong, and want to share their indignation greeting the one who first made his voice mighty and heard on that subject

I PERSONALLY use the Heart reaction when I wanna make somebody feel like I am by his/her side in a dark moment, as the Heart "feels" and Compassion, which is NOT to pity, comes from latin Cum Pateor which means "I feel the same as you" or even "I can feel your very emotions"

For agreeing upon an  injustice I just use the agree reaction and later I explain by words what I mean

Also, a "WOW!!!" reaction had been proposed and many many times I would have used it myself, to be honest, but I used a Heart or a Thanks and then wrote a huge WOW!!! as part of my reply

I am writing this just to help people have more freedom in exploring the use of their already-existing reactions, NOT in any way to discourage from the Birth of new ones. I am in the head of those who proposed them and can perfectly feel what they mean, they would love to have a reaction explaining ON THE SPOT how they feel about something

So whenever they could come up, GREAT!!!!

Meanwhile, or if Admin has technnical difficulties into creating more (NOBODY OF US KNOW HOW TO BUILD A FORUM LET US ALL REMEMBER THAT), I want to help people feeling new dimensions within the already existing ones

Oh, and LOVE YOU EVERYBODY!!! This is my new politic…. to give even more love… it doesn't change your day… but since it's sincere love from a person who looked Death in the eye… it can reach your hearts and cuddle you all a bit!!! So LOOOOOOVE!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

The thing is that sometimes there is no words for something and if i REALLY want to make my opinion/emotion heard that something is sad i rather use a sad button then a heart button since the heart button could be taken as " i love what you wrote" but the sad button can only be taken as " this makes me sad" i like to be very clear with what i mean that was just a example tho and of course i don't want to pressure admin he and everyone else building this site has done a GREAT JOB if i would try making a site it would end in chaos and problaby a broken keyboard and possible a noise complaint😂 and nancy your love makes everyones day better just a kind word from you can make my mood much better for the rest of the day:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

The thing is that sometimes there is no words for something and if i REALLY want to make my opinion/emotion heard that something is sad i rather use a sad button then a heart button since the heart button could be taken as " i love what you wrote" but the sad button can only be taken as " this makes me sad"

This is exactly what I meant here:

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

they would love to have a reaction explaining ON THE SPOT how they feel about something

So yes boy, I absolutely understand, and agree

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

nancy your love makes everyones day better just a kind word from you can make my mood much better for the rest of the day:)

I am crying

It may seem an exaggerated reaction but the truth is that these little rings of fire in the end create a chain of steel, intermixing to build a Grid of Light

It's the part I play in this world

I embrace (and even use) the dark side of us all, but there is difference  between darkness and evil, darkness is so gloomy only because nobody had ever loved it, and if it in the end turns into evil it's our fault

My role in this cosmical movie is to remember people who love there is inside of us all to be shared...

Thank you...

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For example, many asked for a "sad" reaction, in order to share heart-felt emotions after a pal confessed something awful, or an "angry" reaction when people (many marvellous and NOT "niche" threads are about politic or denouncing injustices we saw around the world) read something they feel wrong, and want to share their indignation greeting the one who first made his voice mighty and heard on that subject

😢

Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Also, a "WOW!!!" reaction had been proposed and many many times I would have used it myself, to be honest, but I used a Heart or a Thanks and then wrote a huge WOW!!! as part of my reply

💥💥💥💥