PeeBurach

31 minutes ago, PeeBurach said:

Hey!

Feel free to ask me questions. Don't know what else to say really, but I thought this would be quite fun to do. 

Hi!!!

I would love to say which are your plans here

If you would love assistance or encouragement in something, what do you plan to do, achieve

Do you prefer to read, or you also love to post?

Which kind of pics or videos do you find more attractive… and also your favourite non-pee topics

This forum houses lots of non-pee things of world-class level

• Love 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Hi!!!

I would love to say which are your plans here

If you would love assistance or encouragement in something, what do you plan to do, achieve

Do you prefer to read, or you also love to post?

Which kind of pics or videos do you find more attractive… and also your favourite non-pee topics

This forum houses lots of non-pee things of world-class level

I think I enjoy both. I enjoy reading both within the pee community and outwith it. I hope to post some stories and other things myself but I haven't a bladder full of experiences as it were. 

I hope to do both as much as I can. 

In terms of pics and videos I find quite a lot attractive. I do prefer videos in general. 

Pics: I like seeing pics of girls without panties on peeing, or girls wearing swimsuit👙and having pulled it to side. Other than pee, I like pics of girls masturbating with hands and I quite like seeing erect nipples through clothing (no bra) and a good cameltoe, too. Also a vag in general. 

Videos: huge fan of desperation and then either seeing the girl or girls pop a squat outside (hidden in a forest or secluded place, or even in public), or in a urinal or toilet or sink. Other than pee. Girls being fingered gets me off quite a lot and videos of girls wearing lovense panties in public and someone else in control of them. 

In general I am quite bookish. I would say I am a reader, although I would benefit from reading a lot more than I currently do. I am also a linguist. Not a cunnilinguist yet, but I think given the opportunity I would be 😘 😝 

• Hot 1
17 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

What's the hotest pee sighting you ever had? And what's your favourite pee video?

Yes yes, great questions!!!

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, PeeBurach said:

bookish

Me too!!! Which was your last one?

I had been reading a book about politic, cannot say the title because it is in my mother Language and do not wanna reveal it

• Love 1