In a situation like that, I’d go pee in the sink often. I had a sink in my room as a student. Most recently was a train toilet with the toilet not flushing so I pissed in the sink (which unfortunately didn’t drain properly either)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

In a situation like that, I’d go pee in the sink often. I had a sink in my room as a student. Most recently was a train toilet with the toilet not flushing so I pissed in the sink (which unfortunately didn’t drain properly either)

Well a sink that doesn't drain properly isnt good either lol. Maybe piss out the window next time lol

• Like 1
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well a sink that doesn't drain properly isnt good either lol. Maybe piss out the window next time lol

Ha. Modern train, sealed windows. There was a tiny drain on the floor so I could’ve aimed for that but whoever came in next would’ve found the floor covered in pee. 

• Like 1
On 5/10/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rewdna said:

It felt so good peeing in the sink and very naughty.It helped add to my fun.  Hope you like this and thank you to @Blackinksoul30for some inspiration.x

If @Blackinksoul30 is encouraging guys to pee in sinks and other places this is, let’s say, relevant to my interests and I would like to hear more!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Ha. Modern train, sealed windows. There was a tiny drain on the floor so I could’ve aimed for that but whoever came in next would’ve found the floor covered in pee. 

Lol. Can you tell iam a heathen from Canada and we don't travel by train. In fact I've never traveled in a train before. 

I've loaded grain into grain cars and loaded crude oil into railcars but I've never been on a passenger train

• Haha 1

My most recent pees of note:

by the side of the road with the car stopped. (I do this often. Eventually I will end up peeing in a bottle in the car to avoid going pee somewhere too public but so far I’ve not needed to; I’ve peed in a bottle when camping and poured it away into the bushes afterwards)

in the sea. Not really naughty because it is completely harmless and almost everyone who bathes in the sea also pees there but it is a favourite with me especially if the water is cold

in shower with my partner with the shower head pointing at my crotch to wash the piss away (she also pees in the shower and has done with me sharing the shower before)

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1