A quick fantasy

• 3 months later...
On 5/1/2019 at 10:01 AM, HammerheadPilot said:

I have this short recurring fantasy that was again triggered this morning by a post in another section.   Here goes

A young woman knocks on my door.   I answer and she is clearly desperate to pee.  She says she was jogging by and suddenly needed to pee.  She begs  “Could I pleeeease use your restroom???”    

She looks a little surprised when I tell her no. But when I give her a mischievous smile looking her up and down, and then offer her my hand, she shoots me the same mischievous smile in return.  

“But....do come in”

I take her by the hand and lead her into the middle of my living room maintaining a meaningful eye contact with her the entire time.   When we get to the middle of the living room, I continue to hold her hand as I get down to my knees. Encouraging her with only my eyes, she gets the drift when she notices me becoming aroused.   She shoots me a quick look like she is unsure, but I again encourage her with only my eyes.   She smiles again, because now...she’s sure.  

She peels her jogging pants and lacy panties down below her knees.   I notice that her pussy is perfectly shaved and I get a little harder. She kneels with her feet and knees on the carpet and I can tell that she is trying to pee but having a little stage fright.   To encourage her, I place one hand on the side of her neck and caress her cheek with my thumb. We never break eye contact. As the first little dribbles begin to flow onto my carpet, I use my other hand to unzip my jeans and remove my cock which is now is hard as a brick.

Giving her another smile of encouragement,  she briefly closes her eyes and pushes her head into my hand just a little. Her flow gets a little bit stronger and I can see the relief on her face. Her eyes soften and she again  pushes her face into my hand when she sees me begin to start stroking my dick.  She gives a little sigh of excitement and relief and then the flow becomes full and uncontrollable. She groans just a little  as the last few strong spurts hit my carpet. 

Her look of relief in our shared gaze is interrupted when she notices I’m about to come.   She surprises me by stretching her panties out before my cock and giving me a little nod while biting her lower lip.  I feel her shudder against my hand as I fill her panties with my come. She closes her eyes and whimpers just a little and smiles back  at me with a naughty grin.  

We hold our eye contact and I keep one of my hands on her neck and continue to stroke her cheek with my thumb as I take her hand in my other hand and help her back to her feet.  I put my other hand on her face and smile at her, holding and caressing her face in my hands.   She reaches for my now mostly flaccid cock and puts it away and zips my jeans back up for me while I stroke her and we look into each other’s eyes.  She pulls her cum soiled panties up and then her tight jogging pants.  

I lead her back to the door, holding one of her hands in mine and placing my other hand on the small of her back.  As she steps out my door, she leans back and kisses me on my cheek. She then gives me a wink and says, “If you ever need to piss, my place is the one on the corner...with the blue trim and wooden rail fence.”  She turns and then jogs away.   I stand in my doorway, watching her cute little ass bounce out of sight, knowing my mess in her panties is rubbing against her beautiful little shaved pussy.   I’m hoping she’s proud of the mess she left for me in my living room.  

I have a few things i would like to pee on for u.  💋

Edited by Sweets
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2