Funland - a bit of Fan Fiction

8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

The Incest was already part of the show, I just moistened it a bit.

In case one is able to turn it into something subtle, I am not grossed out by such things

Do you really wanna know how many times I fingered to fanfictions about Elsa and Anna from Disney's Frozen?

I am starting to explore your fictional stories, you write a lot, strange they go less noticed, you got a touch

I wrote new chapter of my Nessie story, check it if you want

Meanwhile I'll go back in time a bit, when I have spare time, and check your stuff…

I still had not indentified your style but it's catchy, there is something in it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Fanfiction....  *blushs* *hides* I might be familiar with that... hobby... 

I did write 30 novels in the last 7 years. 

I knew since the old times when we PMed a bit

I even suggested you to publish them here!!!

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Mmm. Elsa and Anna were sisters? ... I don't think I have written about sisters having fun yet - unless you include twins but that one has not been published yet...

You are asking the human reading author's declarations, or are you asking the NERD in me with my fan-made theories???????????????????????????????????

If you ask the official stance, they are sisters

If you ask me... they even could not be

Elsa's power are too big to be simply passed into her through bloodline and yet nothing in his parents and sister and other relatives (in Disney's expanded universe, Rapunzel is cousin to Elsa and Anna, you can see her in a hidden shot in the Church the day Elsa is crowned)

Than wait, it could be, uh, I am not even that much in love with this theory and I don't give a fuck in the end, the glory of that movie comes from much, MUCH deeper archetypes than blood-relationships stuff, guess why it became one of highest earning movies of all History, a fucking animated movie, surpassing colossals of the past and the present, like Alien or Avengers

It delves with things from the Collective Unconscious

and I worship that movie

I have been talking about my near-death experiences with less shyness or intimacy than my love for a movie, there's a reason for that

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I guess I must watch Frozen one day then.

Frozen is peculiar

Many psychologists acknowledged an unconscious gargantuan pull from the Collective Unconscious

The love of people for it, is morbid

The main song is among the top selling songs of all times, at the same levels of Candles in the Wind and The Power of Love

Its merchandise still sells twice than the Marvel Universe ALL TOGETHER

20% of EVERY fanfiction on the web, either erotic or not, is ONLY about Frozen, and this percentage is DOUBLED when it comes to erotic fanfiction

And me, as a Witch, can confirm there are things in that movie

It was the only one personally wrote by Disney while still alive, and he was a Top Level Freemason, an "Ipsissimus" (Latin, "He who is absolutely one with the Gods"), but was NEVER published

Believe me it gives shivers

Not necessarily WHILE you watch it (it's Amazing anyway, yet not necessarily on a morbid level)

But it sneaks under the skin...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, spywareonya said:

The love of people for it, is morbid

The main song is among the top selling songs of all times, at the same levels of Candles in the Wind and The Power of Love

Its merchandise still sells twice than the Marvel Universe ALL TOGETHER

The reason they sell so much is because Disney is expert at pulling people in of all ages.  Most of the merchandise is cheap produce which is vastly overpriced, but because it is Disney, people flock to it.   Plus they have the captive market at all their theme parks and they spread it through toyshops of the world where every kid who sees the films wants to have it.   

Marvel Universe is more directed at a niche audience.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The reason they sell so much is because Disney is expert at pulling people in of all ages.  Most of the merchandise is cheap produce which is vastly overpriced, but because it is Disney, people flock to it.   Plus they have the captive market at all their theme parks and they spread it through toyshops of the world where every kid who sees the films wants to have it.   

Marvel Universe is more directed at a niche audience.

I agree with the things you say on by one but on an overall stance I cannot, I studied this too in depths, you are entitled to free will but I assure you my analisys is fitting

Frozen calls upon things from the Collective Uconscious

edit

and yes the merchandise SUCKS, to an embarassing degree

People buy it only because of the movie

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I agree with the things you say on by one but on an overall stance I cannot, I studied this too in depths, you are entitled to free will but I assure you my analisys is fitting

Frozen calls upon things from the Collective Uconscious

I agree with your analysis - I don't pretend to understand all of that detail.   All I'm saying is that Disney is a massive pusher of merchandise generally, with a huge following that spans all age ranges.  I'm not making any comment on their underlying ethos or approach as I don't know anything about that.  I suspect that is part of their overall strategy - they have their own hidden agendas etc., but bank on the general public not digging too deeply.

• Agree 1
14 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I agree with your analysis - I don't pretend to understand all of that detail.   All I'm saying is that Disney is a massive pusher of merchandise generally, with a huge following that spans all age ranges.  I'm not making any comment on their underlying ethos or approach as I don't know anything about that.  I suspect that is part of their overall strategy - they have their own hidden agendas etc., but bank on the general public not digging too deeply.

Yes yes absolutely

All you said is true!!!

But with Frozen I say they went to the black market to buy a gun and ended up with a H-Bomb

They weren't ready for it themselves and are just surfing a wave they did not create

We have seen NOTHING BUT SNOW from 110 000 b.C. to 10 000 b.C., Ice and Snow is rooted in the emotional response we inherited from one HUNDRED THOUSANDS years of ancestors

And a blonde, blue-eyed and blue-dressed figure in between erotism and aloofness, is EXACTLY how ALL humans deeply hypnotized imagined THE SOUL

Now you start to understand...

I ask forgiveness to @Paulypeeps for this offtopic, I just felt too strong the need to explain!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

@Paulypeeps, you're writing is highly imaginative, which I like a lot.

I should take more time to read stories more often.

Thank you.

Inspiration comes very occasionally, but I try to make the most of it! Funland was just dying to be done, but I am finding it hard to find something similar.

1 minute ago, Paulypeeps said:

Inspiration comes very occasionally, but I try to make the most of it! Funland was just dying to be done, but I am finding it hard to find something similar.

I have similar problems. Only occasionally these days do ideas for a good story come along.

• Like 1