Dog walking

23 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The thought of you pissing into someone's helmet turns me on hahaha

I'm a slut… ihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when my bladder PMs me, nobody is safe, as I am total merciless bitch ahahahahahahah

I just spare the belongings of men of renowed greatness… for anything else… I am the predator

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

I'm a slut… ihihihi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when my bladder PMs me, nobody is safe, as I am total merciless bitch ahahahahahahah

I just spare the belongings of men of renowed greatness… for anything else… I am the predator

Hahahaha. No sence in holding it in, sharing is caring hahahaha

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha. No sence in holding it in, sharing is caring hahahaha

I share my piss with the world and all in it!!!

I would love to see a girl pissing while walking her dog… it would be adorable!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was only thinking about that last night...   Cycling home from work, I took a different route which uses quite a few paved trails through the town. Although they're all in suburban areas and are tarmac, they run through wooded sections of greenery and are popular with dog walkers and joggers as well as cyclists.  Lots of places a girl (or lad) could hide - but alas not to date for me, despite keeping a close lookout.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

The thought of her pissing ON my helmet turns me on.

Upon me being near your home, I would happily unload the Whole content of my bladder on your… ehehe, that's how they call it nowadays?... helmet… eheheheheh

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I crate my dogs whenever I leave the house. When I get home I let them out and take them out to the back yard. Most of the time I pee right along with them. When I get up in the morning I usually pee out the back door while they run. We had a hurricane here about 18 months ago. When the church that buts up against my back yard fixed their roof they added a security camera. I often wonder if anyone ever reviews the recordings from it. They most likely have a pretty good shot of me pissing lile crazy.

When introducing my dogs to a new house when I move I take them out with me and we all mark the yard together.

• Like 2