How would you handle this?

Hi everyone, I have a concern about issues at work which some of you might find this funny, however, I find it quite annoying. I use to use the washroom, with 2 stalls in the reception area because it is closer.

A reason why I don't sit on the seats because sometimes there is shit stains on it and its gross. This employee must have made a complaint about a seat that I left partially wet, because I got a stare from her afterwards. The day after, we got an email saying to be more clean when using the facilities and to respect others. We have a guy that usually cleans except, he has a hard time getting in there because of the amount of people that uses the toilets and we asked if they can hired a cleaning lady and they have a limited budget so no. The guy told me to use the other washroom at the other end because they are hardly used and he keeps them clean.

How is it at your work place? Do you have simular issues?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hi everyone, I have a concern about issues at work which some of you might find this funny, however, I find it quite annoying. I use to use the washroom, with 2 stalls in the reception area because it is closer.

A reason why I don't sit on the seats because sometimes there is shit stains on it and its gross. This employee must have made a complaint about a seat that I left partially wet, because I got a stare from her afterwards. The day after, we got an email saying to be more clean when using the facilities and to respect others. We have a guy that usually cleans except, he has a hard time getting in there because of the amount of people that uses the toilets and we asked if they can hired a cleaning lady and they have a limited budget so no. The guy told me to use the other washroom at the other end because they are hardly used and he keeps them clean.

How is it at your work place? Do you have simular issues?

I would write a polite yet firm email explaining the true nature of the problem

Where I work, my boss is some kind of Ivan the Terrible and is greatly respect as he is building a Company from nothing is almost a nazi when it comes to toilet etiquette

You hear nothing, you say nothing, you smell nothing, and you fucking clean after you use it

I never find the toilet less than perfect even without anybody performing Cleaning Staff Services, to the point I sit down on the toilet serenely even if I am germophobic (which is also part of my spiritual avversion toward a Society expecting us to accept illness and dirtiness out of moral embarass at pissing in public)

If I was you, I will actually write an e-mail, self-denouncing and yet explaining the reason why I pee standing up

Until the issue is solved, settle for the lesser evil and use the less-utilized one… but I wouldn't risk my career allowing rumors and chit-chat to spread about me being a nasty/dirty woman, I plan to rise high (and you are not a little fish yourself, uh?) and when you play the Game of the Thrones, either you win or you die, everything could be used against you, every little envy, every little whisper

Regain the status of paragon of correctedness and make it all blow up

You will be the less hit by the explosion, since anybody could empathize with a woman refusing to sit down as there was SHIT (are we serious?????????????????????) on the seat

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Hah yes, not always clean because some people are just...i don't know.

Concerning female toilets there was an incident when someone made a circle on the floor with toilet paper and peed in it. They send out mails like you described after that but not mentioning the incident.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

If you ever have a staff meeting why don't just say it right out " whos the baby that can't clean their shit up" mabye formulate it different but something like that because then that person will be ashamed and it will have a more powerfull effect since the person is sitting in the same room as you when you say it

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1