This morning I was out and about.As soon as I left the house I knew I would end up peeing outdoors somewhere.Sure enough I eventually found myself heading for a place I found a few weeks ago and have posted about before.On the edge of a wooded area behind an old brick outbuilding.I'd been to a couple of other places including a supermarket before I got there,so by now I really needed to pee.I quickly pulled my jeans and boxers down past  my thighs and began peeing up against the  stonework.I think I let out a small fart as the pressure released.It felt good and there was a dark patch clearly visible.Sorry there are no pics,hopefully next time.

• Like 4

I was about 10 minutes from home today and was needing to pee, was broad daylight so couldn't exactly whip it out, so had to pee like a girl behind a car! Dropped my jeans and boxers and squatted down!

• Like 2

I've pissed outside 3 times this morning. My first on of the morning I pissed off my deck(I do this every morning haha) the second and third were out in a field

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1