Anyone looking for a friend?

I love knitting, latch hook, cosplay, writing stories, photography. I like disney movies and romantic comedies. I like comedy shows. I like thrift stores. I'm 35. I have a chronic lung disease. I wear an oxygen cannula when i sleep at night. I use a wheel chair at times when i'm out in public at large places. i use 2 inhalers a day. I do not have a drivers license. I spend most of my time at home. I also work from home part time. My husband works a lot 40 hours and is in college so he's gone most days for long amounts of time. I am happily married but it would be nice to have a friend. I spend most of my hours at home sitting at the computer. I have low energy level so i can't really walk to a store or anything. Most of my days i am at home resting. I love crafts.  like 80's stuff. I'm like a soft spoken, hippy disney princess. I'm LGBTQ friendly. I like to laugh. I don't really have any IRL friends besides my husband. My neighbors don't really talk to me. I don't see my family often. 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I love knitting, latch hook, cosplay, writing stories, photography. I like disney movies and romantic comedies. I like comedy shows. I like thrift stores. I'm 35. I have a chronic lung disease. I wear an oxygen cannula when i sleep at night. I use a wheel chair at times when i'm out in public at large places. i use 2 inhalers a day. I do not have a drivers license. I spend most of my time at home. I also work from home part time. My husband works a lot 40 hours and is in college so he's gone most days for long amounts of time. I am happily married but it would be nice to have a friend. I spend most of my hours at home sitting at the computer. I have low energy level so i can't really walk to a store or anything. Most of my days i am at home resting. I love crafts.  like 80's stuff. I'm like a soft spoken, hippy disney princess. I'm LGBTQ friendly. I like to laugh. I don't really have any IRL friends besides my husband. My neighbors don't really talk to me. I don't see my family often. 

You sound so lonely and my heart goes out to you. I think what you need most of all is a real life friend which would have to be someone who lives close enough to visit. I hope you find someone like that here.

I tried to communicate with you by PM a while back but only through the typed word. Can't do real chat cos I cant seem to get my mikes working, there's an issue of some kind. The typed word doesn't quite cut it with you I know and you stopped responding. I don't think you really connected with me. Not enough in common perhaps. I don't think our interests overlap all that much. 

But I am sure that there are good people here whom you might connect with, eg someone who shares your interest in photography and is knowledgeable about it. I hope you find someone like that.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2