A whole day padded (live action)

I’ve no idea if this is going to work or not, but since I’m at home all day and not feeling 100%, I’m going to spend most of my day in bed padded up and peeing exactly where I am! 

I have incontinence pants that I bought when I wanted to try wetting (and I keep a pack as a contingency as I have a tiny bladder and sometimes if I have to travel long distances, I worry about toilet facilities!) so I’ll be using them. They can last a couple of wees each and I’ll also have a towel down to catch any leaks. 

I basically want to spend the entire day like this and write updates as they happen! I’ll also maybe think about letting some folk decide if I should hold or pee as they happen! 

Update 1

10:50am: Just put on the padded nappy thing. I’m currently a 5/10 on need and I’m lying in bed watching Tv and playing some mobile games. Wondering if I should pee now or hold it. 

Edited by chubbybirb999
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

11:20: Still holding onto my wee! Possibly about a 6/10 now but having no major difficulties holding on. Still debating if I should go now or later. 

8 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

That sounds so good, wish I was there doing the same 😀 currently have all my bedding in the dryer after a couple of days worth of wetting

It is pretty blissful! I’ve never wet a bed properly, always been too scared!

• Like 2

13:11: Just felt a small need so pushed out a small jet of pee into my nappy-thing. It was feeling a bit cold and starting to dry up so now I’m all nice and warm again! Still no leaks but I’m drinking quite a bit so should be refilling as we speak!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Apologies, I wasn’t able to keep a live update going but I’ll briefly summarise what happened! 

Peed in the padding about 18:30 that night, a really long, slow, spurting pee that warmed me up beautifully. Then, to my surprise, as I was pushing the last few drops out, I felt the front of my shorts and they were soaked! I peed so much in one go that the padding leaked and I ended up with a saucer shaped wet patch in the bed! Had to put an end to it after that, but I kept up a new challenge of not peeing in the toilet the rest of the night! 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3

I’m curious..... you mention having bought the incontinence pants for travel emergencies. From what you’ve shared about yourself, I’m imagining that you’d be quite self conscious about wearing them when out and about...

Have you ever had to do so? If it came to doing so out of absolute desperation I’d imagine it wasn’t too much of a turn on at the time, but retrospectively maybe?

PS - Guessing there's some tales to come later on the 'new challenge of not peeing in the toilet the rest of the night'...?

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1

I started wearing them because of an incident when I was on my student placement. I had two hours each way to make it to where I was placed and one time, on the way home, my train broke down and we had no access to a toilet. It took a couple of extra hours to get home and I wet myself before making it home properly (thank god it was pitch black outside so no-one saw me leaking) so I bought them and had one tucked away or would even wear them if I knew there was going to be a likelihood of a delay. 

To be fair, they weren’t noticeable at all. I wear long tops, flowy things and loose trousers, to work so it’s quite hard to spot extra padding. Thankfully I’ve never had to actually use them but it was a nice feeling to know I could avoid an accident 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I will add in my other accounts tomorrow! 

Also, I will have two weeks off work soon so I will be looking for naughty suggestions of what to do during my down time 😛

Make a thread dedicated to it

call it something like Holipissdays ahahahah

we will write there

I will for sure...

• Love 1