bound2Burst

Nachos

16 hours ago, Mickel Mariny said:

is anyone know what Bound2Burst Membership gives you?

I think I can help.  Bound2Burst is primarily a site where you pay only for the movies that you want.  However, there is also a membership area for those who are interested.  The link below explains it all.  I hope this helps.  🙂

Bound2Burst Membership Area

The membership site is still there for now, although I am taking away my bondage one. I only have 20 videos posted at a time in membership, but even that brings them out to about $1 per month each. It's fine for older material, but I'd never do that with new videos - financial suicide!

• Like 1

@David North A few of your models, including currently active Becca, have a very decent capacity and show great bladder bulges. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a video or two making a primary focus on a display and torture of a visibly bulging bladder. Like not just let us peek at it for a couple of seconds, but actually show it off without clothes coverage from a different angles, in a different positions, possibly add some pressing on a bulging bladder or give a model extra challenges to do. One of my favorite videos in such category was "Desperate in dappling sunlights", but it's fairly old, it would be really fun to see one like that with Becca close to her capacity if she is down for such kind of video! 

18 hours ago, Dtravis said:

@David North A few of your models, including currently active Becca, have a very decent capacity and show great bladder bulges. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a video or two making a primary focus on a display and torture of a visibly bulging bladder. Like not just let us peek at it for a couple of seconds, but actually show it off without clothes coverage from a different angles, in a different positions, possibly add some pressing on a bulging bladder or give a model extra challenges to do. One of my favorite videos in such category was "Desperate in dappling sunlights", but it's fairly old, it would be really fun to see one like that with Becca close to her capacity if she is down for such kind of video! 

Yes, I think this is something I shall add to the "to do" list for Becca's next visit. I will do one video like this and see how well it sells.

• Like 1