What is an embarrassing pee experience you have had or witnessed?

Riley

What is an embarrassing pee experience you have had or seen happen to someone else?Ā 

Ā 

This experience kind of prompted me to post this when i remembered it šŸ˜‚. As you may know, I have a tiny bladder and I also don't have the strongest muscles so I tend to leak quite a bit. I was with a group of close friends during the summer and I kind of had to pee but the urge wasn't really that bad. It was a hot day so I was wearing short blue jean shorts and a grey shirt. We were at my friends and it was me, 2 girls, and 2 boys I had known for likeĀ forever. I was kind of in a laughing mood at the time and for some reason was just very susceptible to laughter. Then one of my friends made a really good joke and we all like died laughing and my bladder decided trying to hold pee in was kind of impossible and i kept spurting pee every second. Very quickly my panties got wet and then the wetness showed on my jean shorts. My friends then noticed and made a joke and we all started laughing again which made the problem way worse and even with me trying my best to stop I was very wet by the time i stopped laughing by which time my face was a new shade of red. My friends teased me about it but they all know my bladder is very small and that I couldn't help it so it turned out fine. So yeah thats my storyšŸ˜‚

Edited by Riley
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Thereā€™s a risk Iā€™m old fashioned and sexist, but a girl leaking seems to be embedded asĀ ā€˜allowedā€™ and even some sort of norm.Ā So often people (who presumably arenā€™t into the fetish) useĀ terms like ā€˜we were wetting ourselvesā€™ or ā€˜pissing my sidesā€™ to simply refer to laughing uncontrollably.Ā 

Hence in your case Riley, I donā€™t think youā€™ve got anything to feel mortified about - agree itā€™s perhaps embarrassing to be known as the girl who does that - but definitely not outcast for it.

The sights Iā€™d describe as most embarrassing that Iā€™ve witnessed are those where the people involved are truly embarrassed- and consequently they donā€™t work as hot for me...

In my youth, being dragged to an evangelicalĀ church where sermons would be best part of an hour and the complete service even longer, a girl once evidently wet herself in her seat rather than commit the sin of walking out midway through to use the toilet. That was definitely embarrassing for her, sat next to her family and waiting until pretty much the last person had left before getting up from her puddle.Ā 

The most embarrassing one Iā€™ve had, although I look back on it now with some fondness and pride that I managed to just about get away with it, was during 2010 when we had a massive snowfall and everywhere was covered in really deep snow.Ā 

I was a student at the time, a first year, and we had all gone out to play in the snow together. A few hours of building snowmen and having a snowball fight, Iā€™m having the time of my life. Suddenly, someone is hit in the face with a snowball and their reaction to it is so funny we all double over laughing. I start laughing, fall backwards, land bum first in a pile of snow and to my horror, feel a jet of warm liquid shoot out and pool around my bum. I start to pee inside my jeans, still laughing, and with every laugh shooting out another spurt of pee.Ā 

I manage to clamp down but the back of my bum is soaked. I look around at all the people around me, friends and strangers, and realise ā€œIā€™ve just peed myself in front of about 200 people.ā€Ā My jacket covers the back of my bum but my legs are also wet. I shout across to someone else that Iā€™m nipping inside for a moment and make my way hastily up to my student accommodation to survey the damage! Luckily no-one spotted me at the time, but one of my pals in my flat questioned my wet jeans when I came up. I span some story about falling into wet snow but Iā€™m not sure it was totally believed!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

The most embarrassing one Iā€™ve had, although I look back on it now with some fondness and pride that I managed to just about get away with it, was during 2010 when we had a massive snowfall and everywhere was covered in really deep snow.Ā 

I was a student at the time, a first year, and we had all gone out to play in the snow together. A few hours of building snowmen and having a snowball fight, Iā€™m having the time of my life. Suddenly, someone is hit in the face with a snowball and their reaction to it is so funny we all double over laughing. I start laughing, fall backwards, land bum first in a pile of snow and to my horror, feel a jet of warm liquid shoot out and pool around my bum. I start to pee inside my jeans, still laughing, and with every laugh shooting out another spurt of pee.Ā 

I manage to clamp down but the back of my bum is soaked. I look around at all the people around me, friends and strangers, and realise ā€œIā€™ve just peed myself in front of about 200 people.ā€Ā My jacket covers the back of my bum but my legs are also wet. I shout across to someone else that Iā€™m nipping inside for a moment and make my way hastily up to my student accommodation to survey the damage! Luckily no-one spotted me at the time, but one of my pals in my flat questioned my wet jeans when I came up. I span some story about falling into wet snow but Iā€™m not sure it was totally believed!

I've been in plenty of snowball fights, I can't say I've peed myself tho hahah. Good thing for your jacket