Washing Machines

Maybe you need the old fashioned type of machine that is a top loader - then you could sit on top to pee directly into the drum...... I wonder how many ladies used to do that and lost out when they moved to the more modern front loaders.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Iโ€™ve been trying to teach myself to pee standing up and Iโ€™ve made little to no progress lol xP I think I need to be holding longer and fill my bladder up more. I canโ€™t seem to get the angle right either

Actually, you probably don't want to beย too full, maybe three-quarters or so.ย If you're at the point you're desperate, you won't be able to control where you go. What I always suggest is that you practice as much as possible, say whenever you're in the shower see if you can aim for the drain.

ontarget_86622.jpg

21 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Iโ€™ve been trying to teach myself to pee standing up and Iโ€™ve made little to no progress lol xP I think I need to be holding longer and fill my bladder up more. I canโ€™t seem to get the angle right either

Keep practicing. As mentioned maybe 3/4 full bladder? Just keep practicing and before you know it you will be able to pee into a soup can with ease Hahaย 

Guest UnabashedUser

I'll do this in a plastic laundry basket full of clothes and then dump it into the washer. Of course I put wife's panties on the top of the pile first. Sharpens the aim and it's fun to hit that center panel.

Edited by UnabashedUser