Valentines supper

speedy3471

Something you people don't know about me is that I belong to a lions international club here in my home town. Lions international is a non profit service club, we help raise money for all sorts of charities and people in need around the world. Our club recently donated money to train 2 autistic service dogs for kids who need them. The dogs cost $16000.00 each to train

Anyways tomorrow night Feb 15th we are having a valentines day supper(dinner). We sold 200 tickets. Me and 4 other guys are making prime rib, shrimp, double stuffed baked potatoes, salads and homemade cheese cakes. We also have a acoustic band for entertainment. We also provide red and white wine for every couple 

Just thought I would let people know about lions international 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Yeah, the Lions are a great organization, for sure!  (Unlike our Detroit Lions football team. LOL!)

Lol. Our prime rib supper turned out awesome, we fed 158 people. It was all you could eat since we had food for 200 lol. We donated the left overs to the assisted living facility in town. My and 4 other guys spent about 19 hours in the kitchen cooking and preparing supper lol

• Like 2