I wet my jeans shorts! (Pics)

26 minutes ago, PeeFan said:

Would have preferred to see the action unfold as it happened. There's nothing erotic to me about seeing a pair of pissed in shorts on top of a toilet, it's all about the actual pissing.

Noted🙂 in the future I'll try to take pics of the action🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lilipee said:

PeeFan, comments like that are mean and uncalled for.  Please apologize to Riley.

No female is obligated to post a picture that YOU find erotic.   If you see a picture that doesn't interest you, you should just ignore it.  This site has always been very welcoming to females.  But comments like that will push us away.

I wasn't intending to be mean to Riley when I said that. It wasn't personal to Riley at all and given the way that Riley reacted I think she understood that. However in light of what you said I shall apologise. I'm sorry Riley.

I wasn't trying to come off as selfish or conceited, I was simply saying what I personally prefer. Photos of things that have already been peed in and aren't being worn by the person who peed them aren't erotic to me. That's just my personal opinion. I agree with you, Lili, that no woman should feel obliged to pee in a way that I personally find arousing. Riley should only pee the way I described if she herself feels willing to do so.

I absolutely hate having to tread on eggshells in order to not upset snowflakes who pretend to be offended on behalf of other people. Please don't get the wrong end of the stick in future, Lili. Thanks.

2 hours ago, PeeFan said:

I absolutely hate having to tread on eggshells in order to not upset snowflakes who pretend to be offended on behalf of other people. Please don't get the wrong end of the stick in future, Lili. Thanks.

"Snowflake"?  I didn't realize defending another person would cause you to insult me also.  Please stop being a bully.  This is supposed to be a nice place.  Maybe it's not a place for you.

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/27/2019 at 2:59 AM, Lilipee said:

"Snowflake"?  I didn't realize defending another person would cause you to insult me also.  Please stop being a bully.  This is supposed to be a nice place.  Maybe it's not a place for you.

Riley has already requested that no bad blood should be caused between forum members. Out of respect for Riley, especially as this is Riley's own post on the forum, we should go along with her wishes. I called you a snowflake. You called me a bully. We're even. Let's drop it.

On 1/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, PeeFan said:

I wasn't intending to be mean to Riley when I said that. It wasn't personal to Riley at all and given the way that Riley reacted I think she understood that. However in light of what you said I shall apologise. I'm sorry Riley.

I wasn't trying to come off as selfish or conceited, I was simply saying what I personally prefer. Photos of things that have already been peed in and aren't being worn by the person who peed them aren't erotic to me. That's just my personal opinion. I agree with you, Lili, that no woman should feel obliged to pee in a way that I personally find arousing. Riley should only pee the way I described if she herself feels willing to do so.

I understand what you are saying . However, If I don't like a video or pix , if it is not what turns me on I don't leave a comment or rating, I just move on. I realize we all like different things. Posting about, peeing, especially pictures of a person, peeing weather nude , wetting their pants, or the aftermath after they have removed the wet clothes takes a lot of courage.

If the post is not for you just skip over it and leave it at that.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:03 AM, Riley said:

😂 I hope you enjoy😂

Hi Riley, I love these pics, I imagine coming across them and then coming across the wetter ..... and mmm I would also love wearing these after youve peed in them and adding some of my own golden nectar to the mix  xx Shaz