Sniffing or playing with worn underwear

Kylenut2

Just curious how many here enjoy sniffing or playing with used underwear? Being from a friend, partner, co-worker, to strangers. What do you like about it? Who's do you play with? How often? When did you start?

How do other feel about other playing with your private personal property? Upset or flattered by the situation or will it matter who the culprit is lol?

Yes i have enjoyed this i guess bizarre practice...once with a g/f friends pair.Otherwise from postal with local student...

Started when i was about 15,and a friend of my older sister was staying over,they went out,i went in the spare room where she was staying---bada bing,bada boom!

I always remember,they were white with red dots.She had probably worn them for only a few hours i think,they werent so aromatic,but with a nice crease and little pee stain.

At 15,funnily enough,i remember i got the kind of erection that almost stands vertical against your body..

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Oh yeah show a teen boy a nicely used pair of panties and he'll jerk off with them and  sniff them every time if no one knows he's doing it.

Still remember hot times with cousin's panties on vacations together years ago. And yes a boner you could cut diamonds with. A whiff of heated girl pussy and the friction of those panties on the cock -- outstanding.

7 hours ago, F.W said:

Yes i have enjoyed this i guess bizarre practice...once with a g/f friends pair.Otherwise from postal with local student...

Started when i was about 15,and a friend of my older sister was staying over,they went out,i went in the spare room where she was staying---bada bing,bada boom!

I always remember,they were white with red dots.She had probably worn them for only a few hours i think,they werent so aromatic,but with a nice crease and little pee stain.

At 15,funnily enough,i remember i got the kind of erection that almost stands vertical against your body..

What do you look for when you get the urge? A pair that looks cute, messy, strong smell or stains? 

Did you ever steal a pair when younger or get caught in the act?

7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Oh yeah show a teen boy a nicely used pair of panties and he'll jerk off with them and  sniff them every time if no one knows he's doing it.

Still remember hot times with cousin's panties on vacations together years ago. And yes a boner you could cut diamonds with. A whiff of heated girl pussy and the friction of those panties on the cock -- outstanding.

Did you ever steal a pair of your cousins? Did you ever get caught playing with them by her or questioned about it?

Guest UnabashedUser

Not hers per se, but her mother, my aunt caught me jerking off into a pair of hers. Wagged her finger, said "naughty naughty boy" but never mentioned it again. She knew a fellow's got needs. Things guys do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Figured I would continue this thread. Here is a nice pair in found today. Smells great and is turning me on as I write this lol

20190725_150740.jpg

They look marvelous. This is turning me on as well hahahahah

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Kylenut2 said:

Lol yeah I'm sure the person at the end of the line will sad that the scent is used up by the 1st one in line 🤣

Guess will need a couple of pairs one for sniffing and the other for catching the mess lol

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely we will lol

I'm sure your wife would love to see the aftermath in her panties after we are all done with them. She may even want to not wash them for pride sake lol 😉🤣

• Cheeky 2
3 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

I'm sure your wife would love to see the aftermath in her panties after we are all done with them. She may even want to not wash them for pride sake lol 😉🤣

That would be awesome! Lol that could be her own little trophy lol

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, Kylenut2 said:

At 15,funnily enough,i remember i got the kind of erection that almost stands vertical against your body

12 o'clock straight up. Yep. Now It's like 2 pm but just as hard.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Kylenut2 said:

Mmm that's a good wife you got there 😍

Edited by UnabashedUser
assholes