Pee Challenge Diary- A through Z

5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Excellent @ftmpisssecret - I think your '...if anybody is interested...' may prove to be understatement of the decade!

Xerox is inspired too @speedy3471, would make an awesome topper to those office party upskirt photocopies that used to be a thing. Don't electrocute yourself though...

Lol I never thought of the electrocution risk 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've just done a quick Google...   There are some amusing options at http://mentalfloss.com/article/70959/words-that-start-with-x

XENODOCHIUM. A guesthouse or hostel, or any similar stopping place for travelers or pilgrims.

XERIC. An ecological term used to describe anywhere extremely dry or arid

XEROCHILIA. The medical name for having dry lips

XOANON. Derived from the Greek for “carve” or “scrape,” a xoanon is a carved idol of a deity

So, there's some options...   Anyone got dry lips? 😉

• Like 1
22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just done a quick Google...   There are some amusing options at http://mentalfloss.com/article/70959/words-that-start-with-x

XENODOCHIUM. A guesthouse or hostel, or any similar stopping place for travelers or pilgrims.

XERIC. An ecological term used to describe anywhere extremely dry or arid

XEROCHILIA. The medical name for having dry lips

XOANON. Derived from the Greek for “carve” or “scrape,” a xoanon is a carved idol of a deity

So, there's some options...   Anyone got dry lips? 😉

lol! I think we looked at the same website, i remember seeing these. alas, most of these were just impossibly at the moment, but i'd love to revist xenodochium and xoanaon lol. 

i did "V" last night, and used my piss to mark..... Vampire Erotica! i have a book that is really poorly-written erotica centered around vampires (obviously) and so while reading it last night, i needed to pee. what better way to spice up a boring book than to add some gold? 😋 i only pissed in it a little bit, but i'm thinking i may come back and "use" it some more later. it was very hot seeing my yellow piss run along the center of the book before soaking into the pages. i filled up a few chapters, and got a video! i'll post it later.

i have a few ideas for "S"... should i piss on/in socks, shoes, a shoebox, sand, soil, the sink, or a different s-word all together? love to hear your thoughts

• Hot 4

This afternoon i took care of "U" by pissing underwater! i drew up a small bath just so i could piss in it. i had a fairly full bladder because i'd been holding it for 5 or so hours, and my pee was a nice yellow. not too bright, but still visible. pissing underwater and being able to see it turns me on like nothing else, so i definitely enjoyed today, haha. i got a video, i just have to upload it with the video from yesterday.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, ftmpisssecret said:

This afternoon i took care of "U" by pissing underwater! i drew up a small bath just so i could piss in it. i had a fairly full bladder because i'd been holding it for 5 or so hours, and my pee was a nice yellow. not too bright, but still visible. pissing underwater and being able to see it turns me on like nothing else, so i definitely enjoyed today, haha. i got a video, i just have to upload it with the video from yesterday.

Your gonna be thru the while alphabet in no time lol

• Like 2
On 1/7/2019 at 2:23 PM, ftmpisssecret said:

i did "V" last night, and used my piss to mark..... Vampire Erotica! i have a book that is really poorly-written erotica centered around vampires (obviously) and so while reading it last night, i needed to pee. what better way to spice up a boring book than to add some gold? 😋 i only pissed in it a little bit, but i'm thinking i may come back and "use" it some more later. it was very hot seeing my yellow piss run along the center of the book before soaking into the pages. i filled up a few chapters, and got a video! i'll post it later.

i have a few ideas for "S"... should i piss on/in socks, shoes, a shoebox, sand, soil, the sink, or a different s-word all together? love to hear your thoughts

I like the idea of socks or shoes. Peeing in socks like they are a filter or something. Great thread, i like the concept of it!!

• Like 1

hopefully you guys aren't sick of hearing from me... i know i said i probably wouldn't update this every day, but i surprised myself. today i did "T", and chose to piss myself wearing a thong! i really like how the video came out, watching the pee leak through the fabric before spilling out is amazing. i was trying to decide whether to do this for "P" (panties) or "T" but i came up with something really good for "P" so you get this today. thanks for all the comments and support! i'm glad you're all having as much fun as i am!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ftmpisssecret said:

hopefully you guys aren't sick of hearing from me... i know i said i probably wouldn't update this every day, but i surprised myself. today i did "T", and chose to piss myself wearing a thong! i really like how the video came out, watching the pee leak through the fabric before spilling out is amazing. i was trying to decide whether to do this for "P" (panties) or "T" but i came up with something really good for "P" so you get this today. thanks for all the comments and support! i'm glad you're all having as much fun as i am!

That was amazing - the best video yet, although I loved U and V almost as much.    Sick of hearing from you?  Hell, No - please keep on and keep sharing.

• Like 1

"S" ended up being socks! if i'm being honest, i didn't enjoy this one as much, feet aren't really my thing and this wasn't quite naughty enough to get me going. that said, i hope somebody enjoys this video.

i'm starting to hit a wall motivation wise, so i'd really appreciate suggestions for any letters. i have general ideas for some of them but i'm losing steam and coming up with alphabetical naughty piss spots/objects is feeling more and more like a chore. if there's something specific you want to see, let me know and i might just make it happen 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Can completely understand on the motivation front...  You've been sprinting through the challenge, 8 letters in pretty much as many days!  We would love to see more (the U & T videos were amazing  - well, actually they all were, as were all of your descriptions).

Perhaps take a few days, contemplate and share with us (if it helps) your options for a given letter, just do them when the mood really strikes - rather than feeling they have to occur in a set pattern.

Ultimately it's your challenge, not ours though so just do as feels right for you.

• Like 1