Why are so many girls pee shy?

It's still more exposing. For a guy if you pee in the corner from the back you can only see the stream and it's a lot more private vs as a girl you have to do a lot more work to get your clothes out of the way and also your exposed from all angles. 

Just my personal idea but I could be wrong🤷

• Agree 3

I guess its more tricky for a woman to pee discreetly.In extreme times,i can pee whilst walking,with my long coat buttoned up,and my winkie out underneath,usually admittedly i will be on a country walk,but it can be done discreetly.I guess women cannot walk and pee discreetly....

• Like 1

A guy can whip it out, do the business, quick shake and it's dry - and put away. The stream is usually predictable and easy to aim.

As I understand it, many of you ladies have all manner of unpredictable trickles, dribbles, splatter and spray at odd angles to deal with. Consequently if you're going to whip 'em off and put them back on straight after there's the damp underwear feeling, or spending extra time half naked trying to wipe dry.

That's quite apart from any social taboo, fear of getting caught half naked or unwanted sexual advances...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not peeshy at all. Sometimes I create situations by waiting for hot (or moderately hot) girls to pass by and then OOOOPS they find me squatting between cars. In my country fines for public urination can have you mortgage your house, but as long as you avoid city surveillance cameras and people with an angry look on their face, it can still be done and it's so cheerful.

For shyness in itself… i simply am not. I pee in front of people, like we are military comrades. It's simply the way I am, enhanced by my Path and by the teaching of my man. You can't believe the freedom and the spiritual love it discloses. Like a real bunch of soldiers, with toilets in lines with 3-4 people taking a dump next to each other and other 3 showering nearby, chatting loudly while somebody else farts… it take guts to start, but after that life changes completely and simply… unfolds... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1