Pissed off Nurse

Guest UnabashedUser

Love the bathroom scenarios where  you finger your engorged clit and cum while pissing. Its one of my wife's favorite ways to get herself off when I'm not around. She'll even call me on the phone and let me hear the stream and her moans as she cums hard and long.  Also a fave of mine is participating in a bathroom/toilet scene:

After we dated for a couple of months we'd decided to live together as our libidos, life styles and personalities were compatible and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We both wanted sex a lot -- and that meant we had to be together a lot. As my apartment was the size of a shoebox, we shopped for a joint place that was in much better condition and had more room and was more convenient for Bonnie to go to work.

As pee was part of our relationship, the bathroom was most important. And as such, we both took the opportunity to use the commode at every apartment we went to.

One older place had a large toilet, made in the 20's , huge by today's standards. It was also higher off the floor than a modern crapper--ancient overhead tank. It had an oversized seat as well, which suits Bonnie's ample ass perfectly.

As we looked at it, Bonnie whispered (as the rental agent was nearby outside) "Hey babe -- lets try this out", and lowering her panties and hiking up her dress, sits on the seat. She invitingly spreads open her huge outer pussy lips and adjusts herself so that she's seated forward on the bowl.

I unzip and flop out my fuckstick which is already stiffening and move towards her, skinning it back to expose it's reddened head, knowing that I need to pee and waiting for the first drops to be released. Bonnie is now licking her fingers and transferring that moisture to her inner lips and clit, getting it lubed for masturbation as is her habit. ..

Bonnie now takes out just one of her voluminous breasts and flops it over her dress top, its ruddy nipple the size of my little finger jutting towards me invitingly. At that moment I take my wanger and rub it on her nipple. She moans as her fingers continue the circling of her now engorged clit frequently moving down to masturbate her protruding butthole.

Now I feel the pee starting, and move back as she grasps my balls with her other hand and I aim my stream directly at her moist gap which she widens to receive my foamy pee. It cascades down her meaty flaps into her crevice onto her clit, down past her cuntal opening where it makes the sound like the blowing of air across a bottle, and then rushes along her 'taint, swirls about her butthole, and into the toilet noisily.

Suddenly Bonnie's piss begins to flow and mixes with mine in a golden river of urine, hers hissing as it loudly does across her pissflap, furiously now roiling the waters of the toilet, her gasps and moans of pleasure urging me to greater hardness and urgency.

Now I am almost finished pissing and my cock is in her hand as she continues her stream and leans forward to take my convulsive shaft and head into her full and generous mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of the head, directly on the man-clit, which is my most sensitive part as she pulls down on the shaft and up on my balls.

As her final drips leave her asshole and pussy, my balls spring open their valve and copious quantities of my whitehot spew fly from my engorged cockhead and into her gasping mouth,where much of it slides from her lips and drains down my shaft to moisten my ballsack.

We both collapse in each other's arms, mopping up the remains of our ejaculations and urine with toilet paper, then reassemble our garments. The air in the bathroom is full of the aroma of piss and cum and pussy, and we hope the rental agent doesn't notice. If she did, she didn't say, but her cheeks were flushed as if she had heard something. It's pretty obvious that we've both just cum as we try to walk normally and breath regularly.

More at:  http://reddit.com/r/truewetsex

On 12/24/2018 at 4:57 AM, princessmermaid said:

Hey guys!! Sorry this one is kinda short but I just wanted to put out something new. I want to try to start posting at least 2-3 stories a month but i need help from you guys. Please feel free to send me messages and let me know what kind of scenarios you all would like me to write ❤️

Thanks for writing, it was a great story, and I look forward to reading more from you.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/24/2018 at 5:57 AM, princessmermaid said:

Being a nurse isn’t easy. Patients and their families call you to the room 24/7, they ask a bunch of questions, and you get stuck cleaning out the bedpans. I’ve already decided I want to quit but why not go out with a bang?

I have many annoying patients but there was one that stood out. The man had to be in his early 50’s. He likes to whine about the temperature in the room. Everyone time I adjust it, that snot-nosed fucker Carl calls me in 20 minutes later to adjust it again. I know Carl is quite fond of sweets so I decide to make him a little treat. 

That night when I got home, I set out all the ingredients for a strawberry cake. I took the eggs, milk, cake mix, and butter out and set them on the counter. After mixing them together, it was time to add the most special ingredient. 

I pulled off my navy blue panties and hoisted myself up onto the counter. A wicked smile crossed my face as my warm piss leaked into the cake batter below me. I quickly shut the stream off and hopped down from the counter. I felt like I was coming down from some sort of high. I had always dreamt of doing things like this but never followed through. 

I walked over to the oven and put in the cake pans and left them to bake for an hour. I shifted back and forth uncomfortably as I realized I hadn’t finished pissing yet. Another naughty idea popped into my head as I opened up the container of cake frosting. 

I rubbed my clit a few times before my piss stream gushed out of me and into the icing. The golden liquid had now reached the brim of the container and started to spill over the sides. I continued to piss for a whole minute, letting the warm urine overflow into a puddle on the floor. 

The timer went off and I took the cake pans out of the oven and began to ice it in the piss-filled cream. I stepped back and smiled as my creation was finally finished. My happiness was cut short as I heard my phone ring from the other side of the room.

“Stacy? This is Dr.Kyle. We’re short on staff tonight. Can you stay overnight? I’ll give you the next two days off.” The voice on the phone begged frantically. I quickly agreed and packed up my things to return to the hospital. 

I clocked in and quickly made my way to Carl’s room. 

“Hi Mr. Watson. It’s me, Stacy.” I said in a soothing tone. He looked over to me then back to the tv. 

“Yeah yeah. Turn up the heat. I’m freezing in here.” He said, barely acknowledging my presence. I rolled my eyes and did as he requested. He would get his punishment soon enough.

“I brought you a little treat Mr. Watson. I hope you don’t mind.” I spoke while laughing on the inside. I pulled out his food tray and cut him a piece of the cake. 

“Women these days don’t know how to cook so I doubt it’ll be good.” He sneered before taking a huge bite. He chewed the sweet and looked back up to me with a shocked expression.

“It ain’t half bad.” He stated while gobbling the rest of the cake down. I smiled evilly and nodded in his direction. 

“I’m glad you liked it. It is awfully late Mr. Watson. You should get to bed.” I walked over to his bed and adjust the pillows to fit his comfort and then left then room. 

Seeing him consume my piss unknowingly had made me more excited than I expected. I quickly snuck off to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. Images of me pissing into the cake batter flashed through my mind as I slipped a hand into my panties. 

I let out a soft moan as I rubbed my clit. The coffee I drank on the way to the hospital was finally starting to hit me. I pulled off my panties and positioned myself at the edge of the toilet. Once again, a warm torrent of piss flowed out of me and on the tiles of the bathroom floor. This was enough to drive me over the edge. My orgasm rocked through as piss continued to splash below me. 

After the last spurt of piss left my body, I quickly dressed myself and left the bathroom. Hmm maybe I won’t quit my job after all. I can continue to feed Carl my piss. I smiled one more and continued on with my long night at work. 

Hey guys!! Sorry this one is kinda short but I just wanted to put out something new. I want to try to start posting at least 2-3 stories a month but i need help from you guys. Please feel free to send me messages and let me know what kind of scenarios you all would like me to write ❤️

This is such a great story! Love things like this! Very hot scenario! 

Great story - and could develop nicely as Stacy has discovered the rush that follows on from a naughty pee, whether peeing on an object or onto the bathroom floor.

If she's definitely quitting nursing, then maybe it's time to start getting her own back for all the staff who've upset her over the years - maybe letting loose on a colleagues locker contents, or sneaking into one of the manager's plush offices?  Maybe as well as the odd obnoxious patient, maybe there's other patients who would appreciate a little help with their bedpan and more...? 

(Edit - Just noticed I'm commenting on a story from two-and-a-half years ago.  Great when these past posts get brought back to the forefront though)

Edited by gldenwetgoose