Intro

Hey there! I'm new to the site. I love to watch ladies relieve themselves in naughty places. I love to hear their pee stories. I like real life situation pees, jeans down, dress or skirt hiked up, pisses in parking lots, garages, fitting rooms, train station platforms, doorways, etc. I've heard some if them all. I enjoy being squatted over and pissed on. I love long, hard, splashing pisses and if she farts while she pisses I like that too. I like realism.

Welcome to the forum. I am with you on all of that (well except maybe the farting bit- lol). There's nothing sexier that some girl pissing in some totally naughty place, especially if she is getting any kind of kick out of it.

• Like 1
Welcome to the forum. I am with you on all of that (well except maybe the farting bit- lol). There's nothing sexier that some girl pissing in some totally naughty place, especially if she is getting any kind of kick out of it.

Thanks! This site is great!

Hey @[uSER=1597]Starks2010[/uSER], welcome to WatchGirlsPeieng! Like many here, I share a lot of the interests you mentioned in your opening post, so I'm sure you'll fit in great here. It's good to see you've already contributed a lot to the site. I look forward to chatting with you properly soon.

See you around the forum!

Hey @[uSER=1597]Starks2010[/uSER], welcome to WatchGirlsPeieng! Like many here, I share a lot of the interests you mentioned in your opening post, so I'm sure you'll fit in great here. It's good to see you've already contributed a lot to the site. I look forward to chatting with you properly soon.

See you around the forum!

Cool! Thanks! This site is awesome.

Cool! Thanks! This site is awesome.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. We're still a fairly new site (less than 3 months old) but growing pretty quickly. If you ever have any suggestions or questions about the site, be sure to let me know. :)