Pee challenges?

I was wondering if anyone has done any pee challenges related to holding? When I first kind of realized I liked holding I would look up quizzes on the internet that would be like do 20 jumping jacks and drink a cup of water and have details. I was wondering what challenges everyone else has done?

Also I'm looking for some challenges to do whether it be a misterpoll quiz or a challenge I've heard of is where every 5 or 10 minutes you can pee into a very very small cup and you can't overfill it and you keep doing that until you loose control. I've also heard of the no touching challenge where you have to hold as long as possible will sitting with your legs spread and your hands by your side, there's a challenge where you have to constantly touch yourself with your legs spread and try to hold, and the final one I'll say is wearing a tight belt or something and not being able to take it off until you solve a riddle or when a timer goes off. 

Anyways I'm just looking for some new ideas for challenges or quizzes to do and thought it would be fun to make this thread! 

• Like 3
On 12/6/2018 at 6:50 AM, Riley said:

I was wondering if anyone has done any pee challenges related to holding?

Let you tell me mine, which I love to enjoy.  Go to the pub with your lovely girl friend , as i do quite often, and drink pints of beer at roughly the same rate, one after the other, until both your urges to pee grow nice and strong, each of you knowing the other is holding it in their pants/panties, which is extremely sexy for both of us! Hold for as long as you possibly can, enjoying the sensations that each of you is experiencing down there. When you eventually reach desperation and your absolute limits toddle off somewhere really nice (not necessarily the toilets) and enjoy sharing the blessed relief together. Its truly amazing!

Am I the only one here to enjoy this pleasure??

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I’ve only done solo, but when I can, I’ll fill up as much as possible and only let out enough to get by. Sometimes it’s a good 10oz or so, but it keeps me going. Beer seems to work best for me. Of course, once I “blow my load” I lose all interest and have to empty out as soon as possible. 

With the holiday season here, perhaps this would be a suitable challenge....   A year or so ago I decided to try and collect together a whole bunch of fantasy memoirs together into a story.  It's sort of a semi-autobiography - which a huge dose of fantasy thrown in. Lots of elements based on people I knew, places I'd visited - and scenarios that never happened in real life.

So anyway, here's the challenge as Steve put it to Lucy:

"A couple of days earlier they’d been discussing what to do for Steve’s birthday. The discussion had turned into a playful argument with Steve suggesting that he should be the one taking control just for the one day. It wasn’t too bad an idea thought Lucy, what did she have to lose.

The arrangement was that she would pick him up and they’d have a day out. He’d told her there was a challenge she’d have to complete, but other than that she didn’t know anything.

“So where am I taking you?” she asked as they got into her car, “and what’s the plan?”

Steve explained that they were catching the train to the seaside for the day, so Lucy drove them to the station. She wondered if she should have pee’d when she picked him up, still she could always go on the train.

Whilst they were waiting for the train Steve disappeared into the waiting room and then emerged with two large takeaway coffees. As he walked back up the platform towards Lucy he contemplated how cute she looked. She was wearing denim dungaree shorts over a pair of coloured opaque tights, white soled canvas lace-up pumps, a baggy T shirt and an oversize hoodie with her long blonde hair in a pony tail. Her stance struck him as cute too, legs firmly crossed, knees slightly bent and hands firmly pressed deeply into her pockets.

“Ok, here you go” he said and handed her the coffee, “This will warm you up.”

As the train pulled away from the station she quizzed Steve about his challenge. “It’s simple. your mission, should you choose to accept it, is that you have to score 100 by the end of today. You get points every time you have a pee.”

“Okay… but there’s got to be a catch?” she asked suspiciously.

Steve smiled and explained “There’s a few rules.  Firstly, there’s got to be evidence. No proof, no points.  After each pee you have to drink at least enough to replace the fluid you’ve released.  You get 10 points for every time you have a full wee. Only five though for short measures. But if you happen to pee your clothes there’s a 10 point bonus.”

Lucy thought about this for a minute. Most of it sounded quite intriguing and like it could be fun trying. She certainly wouldn’t be wetting herself, that just wasn’t going to happen. Okay, so a few weeks ago she’d spurted a little bit of pee into her panties when she’d arrived home frantically desperate at the end of their first date, and then she’d experimented with a mind-blowing full bladder orgasm - deliberately peeing her pants in the bathtub but that was different.

Over her time with Steve she’d really been enjoying experimenting with her bathroom habits and knew it really turned him on. “What if I don’t score 100?” she asked.

“Then it carries on tomorrow, and the day after until you’ve learnt to follow the rules.” he said.

Ok she thought, this could be fun - what the hell. It was his birthday after all.

“Right” she said “I could do with a wee so let’s get this party started. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Steve put his hand on her knee, “Just a minute - there’s one more thing I forgot to mention. You’re not actually allowed to use a toilet. It’s up to you where and how you go, just not into a toilet.”

“But it’s nearly an hour until the train gets in!” Then for added effect she whispered into his ear “And I really need a weewee. I don’t think I can hold on for so long.”  She knew how he liked it when she put things so innocently.

“Like I said Babe, it’s entirely up to you how you do it. I’m sure you’ll think of something.”

“I’m sure I will” she replied, picking up the empty cardboard coffee cup, getting up from her seat and walking down the carriage to the toilet compartment.”

Five minutes later Lucy returned and sat down again. “That’s so much better” she said, the relief clear in her voice.

“I hope you didn’t break the rules at the first hurdle?” he teased.

Lucy winked at him and placed the previously empty takeaway coffee cup back on the table in front of him. “Proof enough?” she asked.  Steve picked it up and swirled it around gently, feeling it’s weight and noticing the warmth of the warm liquid splashing around inside the cardboard cup."

Let us all know your score and where you achieved it... 😉