Super awkward!!!

I didn't know what category to put this under but last night I was hanging out with a few friends and something super embarrassing happened. I pulled out my phone to fact check one of my friends claims and apparently I forgot to close out of peefans because when I opened it up I gazed in horror at my phone and close that tab faster than I ever have before 😂😂 we both looked at each other and I tried to just carry on with normal conversation but I could tell he knew what he saw. Everything was like normal like we continued having fun and whatever but I'm super worried now. Like will he think I'm a weird pervert or something?

• Haha 1

No , He won't think you are a pervert at all , He may also have a interest in this or some other little fetish he keeps quiet so the last thing he will do is embarrass you  , He may look up Peefans and delight in what he finds , Such as we do . The main thing is that what is done is done and no more worrying about it 

• Thanks 1

If it makes you feel any better, I think I caught myself in time, but I could have had it worse.

Background: since some of the best girls peeing videos have a habit of disappearing, when I find one I want to watch again, I use a Flash Video Download extension to download it as an MP4, then upload it to a cloud storage I use. Well, I guess I forgot to upload the last batch. I had an offsite meeting and took my personal computer rather than my clunky work laptop. I downloaded a PowerPoint somebody mentioned, then went into my downloads folder to open it when I realized "Oh, shit! I forgot to upload the last batch of videos and delete them!"

I closed Windows Explorer and just followed along without the PowerPoint in front of me. No one was looking at my screen and I caught it in time, but my face must have been really red for a while.

• Love 1